Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche 914 Factory Cohline Brakes Lines Germany Store
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
detoxcowboy
Click to view attachment

I have purchased directly from Germany a complet Factory Set of Hard lines Cohline, and they are genuine right down to the factory yellow paint dots ect. They will deal directly with individuals from the U.S. and they speak English. These are hard to find and expensive from Porsche intermediates in the U.S. whom seem to only order by the piece not a complete set. I understand no one hardly ever does this replacement but.. (I told them I would Plug them for helping me out.) Direct email is the best, and they take paypal..

Email
oliver.pruss@inventi.de

Ebay Germany Store
http://cgi.ebay.com/Bremsleitungssatz-VW-K...=item1c08d833c2
dr914@autoatlanta.com
hate to tell you but we have the set on the shelf for $59.50 to any club member.
SirAndy
QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Jan 12 2010, 03:12 PM) *

Ebay Germany Store

That link takes me too brake lines for a early '60s bug ...

confused24.gif Andy
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jan 12 2010, 03:38 PM) *

QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Jan 12 2010, 03:12 PM) *

Ebay Germany Store

That link takes me too brake lines for a early '60s bug ...

confused24.gif Andy

They have the 914 too but need to contact them, they were listed at one time, I just put that out there for general purpose idea..
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jan 12 2010, 03:31 PM) *

hate to tell you but we have the set on the shelf for $59.50 to any club member.

George, I never knew it, great price too.. I guess I should have called you, It is hard to tell the difference of what you have and what you can get..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.