Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 body good for sawzall party
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MBowman325
One of the local VW guys has a 914 that he's parting out - the interior is shot and he's not really up for shipping large items (trunk lids, engine, trans) but has quite a few odds and ends.

One thing that he's kinda down about is the body. The front end appears to be in perfect shape and the rear left quarter is in decent condition. The Longs are rotted through nearly into the cabin on both sides and the right rear is in pretty rough shape at the tail light due to rust. Thing is, he's not too keen on just scrapping it, so if anyone is semi-local or passing close to OKC and wants some sheet metal, it's there for the taking. I'm unsure of how long he's got to get shed of it before the wife becomes annoyed.

This tub is a '72 (4722912961). Any interest let me know.

Also, if anyone's interested in parts, let me know and I can get them. The engine is there (siezed 1.7L with nearly all heat equipment) several headlight motors, fans, 2 8 spoke wheels (unsure if they're empi or knockoffs) and 2 steelie wheels.
A&PGirl
PM sent

Krank
I may be interested in the front turn signal light assemblies. Any interior light?
village idiot
looking for the section where the e-brake handle mounts and the actual handle/cables themselves if possible
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.