Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My 914 got a new roommate?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Heeltoe914
The the barn was a little lite for a few days after the my 2002 Viper got sold, which toke 8 mouth to do, but after lowering the price a bit it happened. Best part was all sports cars are taking a hit now so I finnally got what I wonted after buying and fixing up five cars to sale for a profit with the biggest bank coming from the Viper sale but It all started with selling three 914s to folks back east. Go 914.
This 02 Turbo is GIAC tuned and runs on 93 octane at 520 HP and 585hp on 100 octane tested by me on private roads. Yes it moves, add in the the 30K in recipts for aftermarket stuff and we came out good.
computers4kids
Sweet beerchug.gif , but you're going to miss the smell of oil and gas in the cabin. biggrin.gif
Heeltoe914
Oh NO I still have three 914s and my 6, I didn't go crazy! 914 forever.
xsurfer
QUOTE(Heeltoe914 @ Jan 13 2010, 05:59 PM) *

I'm coming over for a ride Leamon! Very Very Nice Good for you!!

I was worried about you picked up that Viper.

Gene Selger
oldschool
Now That's a pretty Ride!
TC 914-8
Very nice! beerchug.gif It almost makes me want to move back to So Cal. If you got the dough there's deals to be had idea.gif
rick 918-S
Nice move up from the low rent district dodge.
Andyrew
585hp + AWD would be insane...
dlo914
Nice find Leamon! How much did you pick it up for? And how much did you get for the Viper?
Drums66
Ya.....that looks hot Leamon
touch & go!! shades.gif
dlo914
You didn't sell your supercharged NSX, did you?
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Heeltoe914 @ Jan 13 2010, 07:52 PM) *

The the barn was a little lite for a few days after the my 2002 Viper got sold, which toke 8 mouth to do, but after lowering the price a bit it happened. Best part was all sports cars are taking a hit now so I finnally got what I wonted after buying and fixing up five cars to sale for a profit with the biggest bank coming from the Viper sale but It all started with selling three 914s to folks back east. Go 914.
This 02 Turbo is GIAC tuned and runs on 93 octane at 520 HP and 585hp on 100 octane tested by me on private roads. Yes it moves, add in the the 30K in recipts for aftermarket stuff and we came out good.

Hope you didn't trade my carbs and linkage for it. But if you did just make me 1/2 owner and I will be okay with it. beerchug.gif
bcaschera
w00t.gif That first pic gives me goose bumps, and damn that interior is sexy wub.gif I hope your teener and its new roomate get it on and make baby's.

Sweet , but you're going to miss the smell of oil and gas in the cabin.

oh good ! im still a newb. and didnt know if that was normal.
bcaschera
I think they would look like this biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
Heeltoe914
QUOTE(dlo914 @ Jan 14 2010, 03:31 PM) *

You didn't sell your supercharged NSX, did you?

The NSX and the 9146 are two cars I have always wonted the six toke me 6 years to afford and I was lucky I was able to make payments to the guy that instrusted me on how to build type fours. The Xs is the most underrated sports car. kinda like the 914 was in the 80s. My NSX wont go anywhere.
I have to say I feel very lucky with the opportunities that have come my way from 914s to opportunities with work, especially for a guy that could not afford college. My hobby has always been cars from age 1. I have had a passion for cars even when their was no way I could afford to buy one. My first sports car was 68 MG Midget, Oh the college days and the dump stuff we did in parking lots. I got that car for 500 bucks the guy was asking 1200. I was persistent as a dog wonting a big bone.. That car always reminds me of you Dlo, and the Suby project that you guys are involved in stay on it it will get done. Anyway I really had to work this car the owner was the nicest guy and in no way wonted to sell, but like so many unfortunate other the economy is hitting him hard. I felt great with our final deal most clean stock cars ( no rims, exhaust, Ecu flash, update interior, Techart bumper etc,) are going for 44-48K with the low mileage this one has. Add in any mods (30K in receipts) even at 50 cents on the dollar and that adds 15K to what’s been put into this car. So if I tell you I got it at south of 40K you will understand why I am still smiling.

QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Jan 14 2010, 07:47 PM) *

QUOTE(Heeltoe914 @ Jan 13 2010, 07:52 PM) *

Hope you didn't trade my carbs and linkage for it. But if you did just make me 1/2 owner and I will be okay with it. beerchug.gif

Nomb carbs are setting in a boxs with the 2.0 trans bracket, But if I needed a few 100 dollars more your carbs well.................
Kidding

QUOTE(bcaschera @ Jan 14 2010, 08:33 PM) *

I think they would look like this biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

Thats about it maybe we can start cloning them?
etcmss
impressive addition. good job
7TPorsh
QUOTE(xsurfer @ Jan 13 2010, 06:05 PM) *

QUOTE(Heeltoe914 @ Jan 13 2010, 05:59 PM) *

I'm coming over for a ride Leamon! Very Very Nice Good for you!!

I was worried about you picked up that Viper.

Gene Selger

Didn't know there were 914s so close. Are you all on the Member's Map?
rick 918-S
I would like to see that front bumper on a Cayman. Do you know who's body kit that is?
Heeltoe914
Hi Rick hope all is well with the lake house rocks and all. Thats a Techart Front bumper very popular 911 aftermarket company.
S
7Tporh How are you? Stay in touch we Valley boys have a few get togethers from time to time PM me your Number I will add you to the list. have a great day.
ericread
Leaman;

Great car. It couldn't go to a nicer shop or a nicer guy.

Congrats!!!

Eric Read
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.