Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Workshop Manuals
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mikea100
I’m new to this board and it’s my first post here. This board rocks! I’m also new to air cooled world. I’ve worked on 944s before, but for next summer I decided to get my feet wet in air cooled world so I bought myself a Christmas present - 1976 2.0.

Does anybody have an electronic copy (pdf) of workshop manual? I believe there’re 10 volumes. I’d love to buy a copy (CD/download/email attachments) or trade for a copy of any of these: 944 (7 volumes), 928(26 volumes+1 table of contents), 930(6v), 964(7v), 996(14v), Boxter(15v+owner man) .

Thanks,
Mike.
Tom_T
QUOTE(mikea100 @ Jan 13 2010, 08:51 PM) *

I’m new to this board and it’s my first post here. This board rocks! I’m also new to air cooled world. I’ve worked on 944s before, but for next summer I decided to get my feet wet in air cooled world so I bought myself a Christmas present - 1976 2.0.

Does anybody have an electronic copy (pdf) of workshop manual? I believe there’re 10 volumes. I’d love to buy a copy (CD/download/email attachments) or trade for a copy of any of these: 944 (7 volumes), 928(26 volumes+1 table of contents), 930(6v), 964(7v), 996(14v), Boxter(15v+owner man) .

Thanks,
Mike.

Mike,
Auto Atlanta sells the CD version for about $50, just download their pdf catalog with the hot links (you'll want that anyway), then go to the catalogs in there & click the link to order. You may want to add a few other items to that order! biggrin.gif
Tom
///////
Tom_T
Oh ..... & welcome.png

mikea100
I just wanted to clarify my earlier post. I was not asking for making a copy as it is illegal. I was just asking for unwanted legal copy.
Thanks,
Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.