Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD - 916 Front and Rear Bumpers CHEAP **SOLD**
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tomeric914
SOLD SOLD SOLD - THANKS 914WORLD!

Front and Rear 916 fiberglass bumpers (as seen in my avatar) for narrow body 914. $75 for the pair of bumpers. Buyer pays shipping or local pickup around Syracuse, NY or South Orange, NJ is ok.

The PO put these on the car. The front doesn't fit quite right on my car. It's got come scrapes underneath and a crappy paint job. The mounting brackets are both intact. I'll also send the dog bones along for the front.

The rear fits ok, but not stellar. Both brackets are loose on the bottom but connected on top. Bumper is also connected to the body (currently with zip ties) at the valence mounting points just behind the rear wheels. I can't remember if the rear had or needed dog bones. If they are required, I'll send them along.

Both bumpers fit solidly on my car. I just prefer the stock look with as deep a front air dam as possible.

PM me if you would like specific pictures.
72914GOLD
I have 2 questions for you- Do you accept Paypal and would you take $50 shipped for just the rear bumper. I am in California zip code 92530.

Thanks,
Chris
mepstein
I'll buy both. Tell me how you want to be paid. Thanks, Mark Epstein 302-355-0684 Mark@MarkEpstein.net
mepstein
I can probably pick up in the next week - but pay you first. Thanks, Mark
tomeric914
QUOTE(72914GOLD @ Jan 14 2010, 03:19 PM) *

I have 2 questions for you- Do you accept Paypal and would you take $50 shipped for just the rear bumper. I am in California zip code 92530.

Chris, thanks for the offer but I don't think it would be very cost effective to ship it to you. It would be roughly $100 to ship to your zip code due to the size of it. For a little bit more, you could probably get one new local to you.
tomeric914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 14 2010, 03:57 PM) *

I can probably pick up in the next week - but pay you first. Thanks, Mark

PMing you back.
72914GOLD
QUOTE(tomeric914 @ Jan 14 2010, 06:41 PM) *

QUOTE(72914GOLD @ Jan 14 2010, 03:19 PM) *

Chris, thanks for the offer but I don't think it would be very cost effective to ship it to you. It would be roughly $100 to ship to your zip code due to the size of it. For a little bit more, you could probably get one new local to you.

No problem, I just picked up a front bumper and it was shipped from the mid west and the shipping was only $20. So I though I would check with you. I'll try to find one more locally.Thanks again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.