Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS/FT 70 - 74 BRA SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
wayne1234
Up for sale is a bra that came with my parts car it seems to be in very good condition considering the age, it is not perfect. there is a spot on the "welting" at the top it is pictured this is the worst spot I can find, the back is very clean, from having these on other cars in the past I would estimate it was on the car about 1 season but it had been in the rain hence the staining on the back at the bottom... you may know more about this than me, All 4 clips seem to be in good condition , It is fuzzy around some of the edges I think a heat gun or lighter would take this off but I left it as I found it. My other car is a slope nose so I can never use this so it needs to go bye bye,,, I would also like to trade towards parts I need such as carpet kit , front and rear bumper tops, I would need to add some $ if you have one of these parts, Thanks $70 OBO plus actual shipping however you want it shipped.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
wayne1234
Click to view attachment

Tom_T
Wayne,

Do you know the Mfgr of this - Colgan, Genuine Porsche (by whichever OEM), or ??

Is it the early one which wraps tight around the fender bumps behind the turn signals at the top of the bra, or the type which goes more straight across between the front fender bumps & leaves gaps between the fenders & front deck lid?? confused24.gif

I'm looking for the older tight form-fitting style (1st one above).

How close to Avon, Camby/Mooresville or Brooklyn are you? If close ...
... could you drop it there with family members, then I can pick it up when I come back in Aug. & save shipping?

Stay Warm! shades.gif
Tom
///////
wayne1234
Its cold here so it wouldnt lay out very well but hopefully this helps

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
wayne1234
Also I could not find any markings or numbers so I dont know the manufacture... Sory

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Tom_T
Wayne & Others -

FYI - here is the difference in the form-fitting" bras vs looser fitting ones (pix from Bowlsby's classic 914 website) - the difference is how it fits at the fender bumps behind & around the turn signals:

Form Fitting:

Click to view attachment

Loose Fitting:

Click to view attachment

The looser one above, more or less drapes straight or in a slight bow across between the fenders.

smile.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(wayne1234 @ Jan 19 2010, 01:35 PM) *

Also I could not find any markings or numbers so I dont know the manufacture... Sory

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

BTW - nice Gold 914 - mine was that color when I first got it in 12/75.

... so what year & model is your purdy gold one?? confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.