Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Brand New Getty Carbon Fiber Deck Lid
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
plymouth37
New Getty Carbon Fiber Deck Lid, I have never mounted this lid just used it for a couple mockups. It is in great shape, it has a few light scuffs that could literally be buffed out. I ordered this from getty with thicker white gelcoat that takes a paint job better than the clear gelcoat that is usually found on carbon parts, don't worry though, the bottom is exposed carbon so you can still show off to your friends. As with most of Getty's stuff the gaps are perfect and the quality is fantastic.
This lid retails for $900, I am asking $700 or I will consider trading for a nice fiberglass lid plus some cash. Free shipping to the 48 contiguous states
Thanks!
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
racerbvd
Are you open to other trades???
sixaddict
Great looking part anf no disrespect.... but you have to be damn serious about weight loss to step up to the plate on that.....I am however lusting after it much like a playboy model !!!! Wow. Byron...maybe he would take one of those in tade ! wub.gif
karlo
Tempted... For comparison, how much does a stock lid weigh?
plymouth37
QUOTE(racerbvd @ Jan 15 2010, 12:31 PM) *

Make me an offer.
plymouth37
QUOTE(karlo @ Jan 15 2010, 03:53 PM) *

Tempted... For comparison, how much does a stock lid weigh?

Around 30-35 pounds IIRC.
plymouth37
I'll throw in free shipping to the 48 contiguous states.
racerbvd
QUOTE(plymouth37 @ Jan 15 2010, 05:31 PM) *

QUOTE(racerbvd @ Jan 15 2010, 12:31 PM) *

Make me an offer.

Take a look at my blog, lots of goodies there biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.