Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Revell 1/18 model
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
johannes
A few years ago Revell produced three Porsche 914 1/18 models.
I finally got the opportunity to buy the blue one.
The yellow and the blue metallic are 914/4
The orange one is a six.

And now the pictures ! ...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
johannes
last ...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
abbott295
And not a jackstand to be seen anywhere!
jonferns
Those seem really well built and detailed! Nice!
Spoke
I'll bet they are faster than my 914.
914four
QUOTE(johannes @ Jan 16 2010, 06:43 AM) *

Nice set!

I have the yellow one to match my parts car but the quit making them right after I got my blue one. Anyone know where I can get a blue car?

Kelvin
Gustl
QUOTE(PH1 @ Jan 16 2010, 04:01 PM) *

Anyone know where I can get a blue car?

every now and then I see them on eBay

@Johannes: great photos smilie_pokal.gif

beerchug.gif

maf914
Nice photos, Johannes.

I also have the set of three, plus a second yellow one to be painted red similar to my 914. Another 914 project waiting to happen! laugh.gif

I think I bought them all from EWA. I check various model car and diecast sellers occasionally and I haven't seen these listed for quite a while. Nor have I seen any Minichamp 1/43 914's lately.

Are there any other currently available 914 models out there? Besides the Mattel Hot Wheels 914?
etcmss
if someone runs across a source could you let us know? I'd really like the blue one to match my '74.
johannes
QUOTE(etcmss @ Jan 16 2010, 08:45 AM) *

if someone runs across a source could you let us know? I'd really like the blue one to match my '74.

Go on ebay and Make a search "914 1/18" select "worldwide" in the left menu and click the "search" button.
It will return "0 results found". Next to the result click "save the search". Every time a 1/18 Revell will be on sale on ebay, you will receive an email from the ebay robot.
gasman
I have my blue one over a year now....bought it from a guy in "Austrailia"... a long way to get a car. Would rather have the orange model.....since my 76 is orange. It took me a while to find mine...AA is sold out.
john rogers
I have a pair of the GAMA wire control ones and another blue one that can someone can pick up easily. Since I sold the race car and retired I decided to let many of the 914 things go and the GAMA cars (one with a box) are pretty rare.
number6
QUOTE(johannes @ Jan 16 2010, 09:08 AM) *

QUOTE(etcmss @ Jan 16 2010, 08:45 AM) *

Go on ebay and Make a search "914 1/18" select "worldwide" in the left menu and click the "search" button.
It will return "0 results found". Next to the result click "save the search". Every time a 1/18 Revell will be on sale on ebay, you will receive an email from the ebay robot.

Yup. And there will be a yellow one in the next day or two.
</end shameless plug smile.gif>
johannes
QUOTE(john rogers @ Jan 16 2010, 11:23 AM) *

I have a pair of the GAMA wire control ones and another blue one that can someone can pick up easily. Since I sold the race car and retired I decided to let many of the 914 things go and the GAMA cars (one with a box) are pretty rare.

Very tempting offer ! ... Is the GAMA a red one ? ...
montoya 73 2.0
QUOTE(maf914 @ Jan 16 2010, 07:50 AM) *

Nice photos, Johannes.

I also have the set of three, plus a second yellow one to be painted red similar to my 914. Another 914 project waiting to happen! laugh.gif

I think I bought them all from EWA. I check various model car and diecast sellers occasionally and I haven't seen these listed for quite a while. Nor have I seen any Minichamp 1/43 914's lately.

Are there any other currently available 914 models out there? Besides the Mattel Hot Wheels 914?

Try here.

German aircooled VW & Porsche Models
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.