Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Phoenix area 914 owners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
buhs914
Well this Monday i'll be moving to the Polytech campus of ASU which is in the Chandler/Mesa area. Are any of you guys close? It would be nice to know if there's anyone near there who is more knowledgeable and could lend a hand now and then.
shoguneagle
I am traveling and still have to send you those seals. Be sure to send me your new addresss so we can get them to you. Sounds like you are going to have fun and a lot of studying. Best of luck to you.
buhs914
QUOTE(shoguneagle @ Jan 17 2010, 01:22 AM) *

I am traveling and still have to send you those seals. Be sure to send me your new addresss so we can get them to you. Sounds like you are going to have fun and a lot of studying. Best of luck to you.

Hey thanks!! The shipping address is still the same it'll just get sent to my mom's place and i'll pick it up on a weekend.

I'm really looking forward to having the only 914 on that campus (as far as i know of). And thanks again!!
itsaporsche914
cave creek, 74 2.0 since 1979 (sort of)
pbanders
Ahwatukee.
budman5201
Chandler (alma school/Germann)
bryanc
Chandler, Alma School and Pecos...
gklinger
Tempe
MoveQik
Right up the 101 in Scottsdale.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.