Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 16 X 7 Superlites with Bridgestone Potenza S03's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914dave
FS 16 X 7 Superlites wheels with 205/50/16 Bridgestone S03 Pole Positions. Five lug 914-6 offset, +35 mm, 5.310 backspacing. mounted, balanced, steel valve stems and never driven. Decide to go with flares. $1400 invested, asking$1100 + shipping. Prefer local pickup but will ship. Located north fo Philadelphia. can meet part way if that helps.
Thanks
Dave
gt9146@gmail.com
carr914
Free icon_bump.gif , cause I like Superlites.

A suggestion though, if you are flaring out your car, why don't you keep 2 of these wheels for the front and get some 8"s for the rear?

T.C.
914dave
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jan 18 2010, 05:07 AM) *

Free icon_bump.gif , cause I like Superlites.

A suggestion though, if you are flaring out your car, why don't you keep 2 of these wheels for the front and get some 8"s for the rear?

T.C.

TC
Thought about it but decided to go with 7&8 x 16 Fuchs. They're at Al Reeds getting polished now.
Dave
pete-stevers
geez these are nice!!
914dave

bump icon_bump.gif
914dave
bump icon_bump.gif
914dave
icon_bump.gif
mtn flyr
Any pics of these on a 914?
jmill
Check his avatar. It's a little small. Here's one of the rears. I like them myself.

They'll look similar to these minilites. Either way, I still like them.
tomburdge
QUOTE(jmill @ Feb 11 2010, 10:50 AM) *

Check his avatar. It's a little small. Here one of the rears. I like them myself.

If thats the real #19 and not a clone,the wheels on the back should be" real" minilites.
Gint
The wheels advertised in this ad are Superlites, not minilites and they were never advertised as anything other than Superlites.

I own a set of 5x7 Superlites.
jmill
QUOTE(tomburdge @ Feb 11 2010, 03:41 PM) *

QUOTE(jmill @ Feb 11 2010, 10:50 AM) *

Check his avatar. It's a little small. Here one of the rears. I like them myself.

If thats the real #19 and not a clone,the wheels on the back should be" real" minilites.

My appologies. The superlites and minilites look damn near the same to me. confused24.gif I'll edit my post.
914dave
Here's some pix on a car. Not my car. These are four lug. The same wheel just drilled different. This is off the VTO Performance web site.
eimc
Click to view attachment driving.gif
914dave
icon_bump.gif
6freak
Damn those would look so cool on my car idea.gif wounder what the cost would be to ship from Philly to Tacoma WA
914dave
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.