Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: parting out 76 914 2.0L
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
alxaarboro
well, after attempting to sell the whole car and parts lot and having no takers, the last new 914 sold in ohio is getting parted out. Bummer as this was a nice car with all the options.I also have alot of extra body parts.
I also have have the following new body parts: (sorry for the delay on pricing, rookie 914 world mistake)
New factory floor pans (left and right) $175 each
Super beefy aftermarket inner rocker panels $150 each
Factory inner rocker panels SOLD
left and right sail panels left sail panel is , well, left $50
2 sets of jack inserts- turns out I only have one factory jack insert support plate, and battery tray and support
aftermarket body stiffening kit

Car has:
factory fiberglass front air dam(sold)
front Sway bar $200
Rear Sway bar $200
appearance group package with center guage console $150
heated rear window, with switch $75
I believe the wheels are sold, but first come first served, if you need a set of 5 mahle gasburner wheels in good shape. Still available $400 for the set of 5

email me with your needs and offers and hopefully I can help you out with parts for your car at a decent fair deal.
Car and parts on clevelands west side near airport

Oops-

forgot to add contact info!

Alex
alxaarboro@aol.com
440-336-4614

Thanks to everybody for PM'ing , emailing and for the guys who have called.
Sorry about not pricing this stuff from the onset. I have tried to put fair prices on this stuff, but am always willing to consider offers.

I have been jotting down everybodies requests and will be responding to you with availability and pricing. I would prefer not to ship if I don't have to, so if you can come and get stuff that would be good, but I can still ship if the thing isn't too big.

Alex
Gigamight
I could really use a battery tray support. I already have the tray, just need the support. Might also be interested in a pair of the jack supports too.

I am about 35 miles from you, so shipping will not be needed. let me know.
alxaarboro
QUOTE(Gigamight @ Jan 17 2010, 08:13 PM) *

I could really use a battery tray support. I already have the tray, just need the support. Might also be interested in a pair of the jack supports too.

I am about 35 miles from you, so shipping will not be needed. let me know.

No sweat- I give me a call @ 440-336-4614 and we can make arrangements
and talk price (cheap!)
914runnow
Pm sent 1.8 info....Requested
tod914
Happen to have an excellent passanger side tail light bucket? no lense needed. Interested in the fuel pump bracket too, if you have the bucket.
SD914
Hi!
Interested in the center gauge console, 2 jack inserts, 2 sail panels. Any pics? How much? Shipping to Cali. Oh yeah how about the front asway bars as well?

Thx!

Mike
ConeDodger
All the options? Rear window defrost? Glass and dash knob?
76-914
Interior door handle drivers side?
luvatenor
Hi- looking for driver side exterior mirror and passenger sun visor- thanks-jussi.bjorling@hotmail.com
alxaarboro
QUOTE(tod914 @ Jan 17 2010, 08:22 PM) *

Happen to have an excellent passanger side tail light bucket? no lense needed. Interested in the fuel pump bracket too, if you have the bucket.

I have several tailight assemblies- including one with a bad lense- I will look today when I go the car today. I have the fuel pump out of the 75 and there is a bracket on it- is that the one you are looking for?
Alex
alxaarboro
QUOTE(luvatenor @ Jan 19 2010, 05:52 AM) *

Hi- looking for driver side exterior mirror and passenger sun visor- thanks-jussi.bjorling@hotmail.com

Drivers side mirror is broken- defintitely have passenger side sun visor.
alxaarboro
QUOTE(SD914 @ Jan 17 2010, 11:55 PM) *

Hi!
Interested in the center gauge console, 2 jack inserts, 2 sail panels. Any pics? How much? Shipping to Cali. Oh yeah how about the front asway bars as well?

Thx!

Mike

Mike will take pictures today when I am at the car- PM your email and I will shoot some pictures over.
Alex
alxaarboro
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jan 18 2010, 11:06 PM) *

Interior door handle drivers side?

No sweat - I should have three.
alxaarboro
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jan 18 2010, 02:12 AM) *

All the options? Rear window defrost? Glass and dash knob?

yes- that is correct.
solex
how much for the floor pans?
mikea100
Any update on prices?
wertygrog
I'm looking for a pair of seat belt reels with decent belts that still retract well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.