Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fresh Air Vent
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
elsargento
I'm getting tired of cleaning leafs out of the fresh air vent. I want to keep the air flow but stop the leafs from collecting in there. Is there an easy solution? welder.gif sawzall-smiley.gif
McMark
Not easy, but remove the fresh air blower box, and install a late model screen or some household screen to keep leaves from entering. Definitely not easy.
jt914-6
QUOTE(McMark @ Jan 17 2010, 08:03 PM) *

Not easy, but remove the fresh air blower box, and install a late model screen or some household screen to keep leaves from entering. Definitely not easy.

agree.gif Late model screen would be the best....or car cover???
JmuRiz
Semi off topic, does anyone make a replacement motor for the fan located beneath this vent? Mine went out a while ago and haven't been able to find a new/better one.
elsargento
Do you have to pull the gas tank to get the vent motor out or can you work around it? It's going to rain for a week straight so I just put aluminum foil over the hole for now. Will look at the set up between rain drops. welder.gif sawzall-smiley.gif
Socalandy
Here's what your looking for and YES I have at least one of everything for these cars!! screwy.gif
Sleepin
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Jan 18 2010, 11:45 AM) *

YES I have at least one of everything for these cars!! screwy.gif

I would hope so....you have one complete 72 and a partially complete /6..... blink.gif

lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.