Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Interior from a 1971 car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
Bump for picture added

I am selling off the interior to include the back pad, seats, lower dash, carpets, aluminum door sills & carpet strips, door panels. As a complete set asking $300. For separate items:

back pad $100 SOLD
Drivers seats $75
lower dash $40
carpets $50
aluminum door sills & carpet strips $25 SOLD
door panels.$75

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

The interior is in very good shape with only a couple of cracks as I recall. I have not removed any of these parts yet and will post individual pictures as I remove them. Will get a general interior shot later today if the rain lets up.

Local pickup preferred but will ship at cost. This car is getting stripped of the interior, engine, trans, and suspension and going to be shipped to Malaysia.
There may be other parts that the new owner may not need such ad door handles and locks. Engine and trans are a 1.7L non running and tail shift trans.

The saddest part is I have to cut the car in half to get it into the country. Once there it will be become a 3.2L six with flares.

Bruce
mepstein
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jan 18 2010, 09:21 AM) *

I am selling off the interior to include the back pad, seats, lower dash, carpets, aluminum door sills & carpet strips, door panels. As a complete set asking $300. For separate items:

back pad $100
Drivers seats $75
Passenger seat pad $25
lower dash $40
carpets $50
aluminum door sills & carpet strips $25
door panels.$75

The interior is in very good shape with only a couple of cracks as I recall. I have not removed any of these parts yet and will post individual pictures as I remove them. Will get a general interior shot later today if the rain lets up.

Local pickup preferred but will ship at cost. This car is getting stripped of the interior, engine, trans, and suspension and going to be shipped to Malaysia.

There may be other parts that the new owner may not need such ad door handles and locks. Engine and trans are a 1.7L non running and tail shift trans.

The saddest part is I have to cut the car in half to get it into the country. Once there it will be become a 3.2L six with flares.

Bruce

Great prices on all these items. Will the new owner need flares? Now's a great time to buy!
tradisrad
PM sent on pass seat cushion
mangrum
Bruce,

PM sent re aluminum door sills & carpet strips $25.

Thanks,
Mike

Tom_T
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jan 18 2010, 06:21 AM) *

back pad $100
Drivers seats $75
Passenger seat pad $25
lower dash $40
carpets $50
door panels.$75

Bruce

Bruce - what color is the interior? Beige/Tan perchance? confused24.gif

It's odd that they can't ship it in 1 piece inside a container out of LA/Long Beach to over there, since it should fit inside a 20' long 1 TEU container, let alone the longer 40' L more typical ones!? confused24.gif

The body should only be about 12'-6" L x 5'-5" w x 4'-0" H (without wheels or + 4' to 6" with susp. or dollies under it), & I transported a shell on 2 HD wheel dollies from Seal Beach to Orange in a 14' or 16' U-Haul truck before, which is a smaller "box" than a 20' or 40' shipping container.

It may be worth the buyer or you checking further to save the time/cost/effort of cutting & re-welding - not to mention potential structural weakness with the bigger engine, more torque, higher cornering forces, etc. with a 3.2L 6 in it!
idea.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jan 18 2010, 12:00 PM) *

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jan 18 2010, 06:21 AM) *

back pad $100
Drivers seats $75
Passenger seat pad $25
lower dash $40
carpets $50
door panels.$75

Bruce

It's odd that they can't ship it in 1 piece inside a container out of LA/Long Beach to over there, since it should fit inside a 20' long 1 TEU container, let alone the longer 40' L more typical ones!? confused24.gif

The body should only be about 12'-6" L x 5'-5" w x 4'-0" H (without wheels or + 4' to 6" with susp. or dollies under it), & I transported a shell on 2 HD wheel dollies from Seal Beach to Orange in a 14' or 16' U-Haul truck before, which is a smaller "box" than a 20' or 40' shipping container.

It may be worth the buyer or you checking further to save the time/cost/effort of cutting & re-welding - not to mention potential structural weakness with the bigger engine, more torque, higher cornering forces, etc. with a 3.2L 6 in it!
idea.gif

The problem is not getting the car into the container but with the Malaysian officials allowing a car into the country. If if is a whole car if has to have a permit which is very hard to get. If it is cut in two it is car parts.
It will then be welded back together and have the 6 power lant and all of the goodies from the other car transferred to this body.

Tom_T
1970 Neun vierzehn
Bruce,
I need 2 each of the small black plugs that are on the interior windshield header,
2 that are on the interior (vertical rollbar) and 2 that are on the interior horizontal rollbar.

Also, if this is a 1971, there should be a small, black "holster" that is attached to the inside longitudinal by the driver's seat that holds the seat belt when not in use. Mine is cracked. Does your car have an un-cracked seat belt "holster"?

Thanks for looking for these miniscule pieces.

Paul
bdstone914
QUOTE(1970 Neun vierzehn @ Jan 22 2010, 06:57 PM) *

Bruce,
I need 2 each of the small black plugs that are on the interior windshield header,
2 that are on the interior (vertical rollbar) and 2 that are on the interior horizontal rollbar.

Also, if this is a 1971, there should be a small, black "holster" that is attached to the inside longitudinal by the driver's seat that holds the seat belt when not in use. Mine is cracked. Does your car have an un-cracked seat belt "holster"?

Thanks for looking for these miniscule pieces.

Paul

Paul,
I have a bunch of the small interior plugs. I believe the one you want are all the same size. There are some larger ones on the lower dash. I will look for the seat belt holster. I am pulling most of the interior on Sunday.
Bruce
jprisbe
I'm interested in the back pad and drivers seat. Can you ship via Greyhound?
proto31
Bruce, do you have the targa pad for this car? Is it in good shape? I could use one.
bdstone914
QUOTE(proto31 @ Jan 24 2010, 08:42 PM) *

Bruce, do you have the targa pad for this car? Is it in good shape? I could use one.

Dan, PM sent

Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.