Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Piloti nomex driving shoes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cap'n Krusty
Not the boldly colored ones, but the real deal at a real deal at 75% off:

http://tinyurl.com/y9fn2p3

Not for guys with really big feet, however (11 is the largest size available right now). Limited quantities. They're pretty comfortable, and will take minutes, if not hours, off your lap times ....... Or maybe not .............. Autocrossers wearing these may get to the finish before they leave the starting line, and of course, they're known to ward off cones.
The Cap'n
SLITS
Only if you stand in the garage with your driving suit open and pulled to your waist so you can display the gold chains. The fine wine and cheese should be on the work table also.
grantsfo
If you go to the website they have other models available as well. Some even cheaper. Not everyone needs nomex shoes!
VaccaRabite
I will admit to buying a pair when they hit the $25 mark at Sportmans Guide. They were green, so I had to.

They are... okay. I have wide feet, and these shoes are not wide.

Seems everyone has these shoes deeply discounted. I have to wonder about the health of the company if they are dumping all these shoes to the discount houses.
racerbvd
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Jan 18 2010, 10:10 AM) *

I will admit to buying a pair when they hit the $25 mark at Sportmans Guide. They were green, so I had to.

They are... okay. I have wide feet, and these shoes are not wide.

Seems everyone has these shoes deeply discounted. I have to wonder about the health of the company if they are dumping all these shoes to the discount houses.

That was last summer (when so many people on Porsche boards started selling them) that Ross had them for $19 a pair, at that price, I picked up 4 pairs for myself & let as many people know about the deal as I could...
Krieger
I think Bargain Outfitters did the same deal lastyear at this time.
Socalandy
None in yellow

sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.