Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: H gear for the 901. Perfect for the V8 or other high torque engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Dr Evil
I have a nice H gear set that is the popular gear set to flip and install in the 5th gear spot of the 901. Doing this conversion allows for a V* or other lower revving, higher torque engines to run at more normal RPM at freeway speeds.
$400 shipped in lower 48 smile.gif
Doc,

What's the diff between H vs HA?

Thanks
Dr Evil
HA is 20:32 and H is 19:32. So, the answer is 1 tooth tooth.gif

The difference is in RPM as well, H will be a few 100 less than HA at freeway speeds. Considering that our stock ZD is a 31:22, a flipped H is a 32:19 smile.gif Good stuff and the best you can get. Are you on the fence between a cheaper HA and an H?
Thanks for the education.. Reason why I asked is that I have a NEW HA with syncro ring and all and was thinking of selling it.. But key was price point.
Type 4 Unleashed
QUOTE(396 @ Jan 21 2010, 07:46 AM) *

Thanks for the education.. Reason why I asked is that I have a NEW HA with syncro ring and all and was thinking of selling it.. But key was price point.

Hi

Have you figured a price for the HA set ?

I am interested.
Dr Evil
I am negotiable on my price and have good teeth I can throw in.

New teeth are about $170 wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.