Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 1 (maybe 2) Fuchs 4 lug wheel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cire
I am in need of one or two Fuchs 2.0 4 lug wheels. I would even take replicas if they were in good shape.

Thanks

Eric
Cire
QUOTE(Cire @ Jan 19 2010, 05:53 AM) *

I am in need of one or two Fuchs 2.0 4 lug wheels. I would even take replicas if they were in good shape.

Thanks

Eric

Did I mention they need to be straight and true? I have bent ones... = ) Anyone need a bent one or two? = )

I priced getting them straightened in Tucson and it was 150 bucks a wheel... av-943.gif

Eric
underthetire
QUOTE(Cire @ Jan 19 2010, 04:56 AM) *

QUOTE(Cire @ Jan 19 2010, 05:53 AM) *

Thanks

Eric

Did I mention they need to be straight and true? I have bent ones... = ) Anyone need a bent one or two? = )

I priced getting them straightened in Tucson and it was 150 bucks a wheel... av-943.gif

Eric

I might be interested in a bent one or to. I have a High Freq. TIG welder, and need a stool for my garage. How much ?
bdstone914
I sold a bent one to a friend who found a mobile wheel straighten service that straightened it for $52. $150 is way to much. Most shops start at $75.

Check www.thesamba in the wheel section. You can pick up a single for less that it costs in a set.

Bruce
Cire
icon_bump.gif

I couldnt find one on Samba... Wow. Hard to find one wheel. = )

If I cant buy a wheel I am going to have 3 real fuchs and 2 fake fuchs for sale. LOL

1 wheel? = )
Cire
They have fake ones on Samba for about 90 bucks.

Here is one ad...
Full size

914 Alloy's USA made! $80 BLOW OUT Price: $80
Real American Eagle 914 Alloy's rims.
MADE IN USA.
Black with polished lip and spokes.
5.5"x 15" Come with caps.
Each $80 cash price walk in or $94.99 credit card price.
A set of 4 for $320 walk in cash price or $379.99 credit card price!!!
PATTERN---------OFFSET------BSM------LOAD------ SHIP WT.
4 on 130mm---+35 mm---4 9/16---- 1180 lbs------ 17 lbs.

Did we state that they are MADE IN USA and Real American Eagle's ?!!!

E-mail or call for a shipping price!!!

more info:
http://aewheel.com/wheels_detail_specs.cfm?id=51

Here is another...
914 2-Litre style 15x5.5 Wheels Price: From $89.95
We have now added the 914 Porsche 2 litre style wheel to our extensive wheel line-up. This new wheel is available with polished spokes and black back ground (with a protective clearcoat). We are the source for custom air-cooled VW wheels. These wheels are made from aluminum alloy, not magnesium like the originals so they are much stronger for all types of street applications. Pattern available is 4x130mm late model Beetle 68-79, Ghia 66-74, Type-3 66-73.

Black with polished spokes - $89.95
Fully Chromed - $169.95
Click here to view these wheels on our site, and get your total costs including shipping!
http://www2.cip1.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=32-LIT413
kconway
I've got 2.0 Fuch wheels and I'm doing a 5 lug change out right now. I've actually got a 5th wheel that is the spare that is black with polished spokes while the others are normal anodized finish. I'm sure it's straight as it's never been used, has the original tire on it still. I'll sell you the spare if you can pick it up in Long Beach, CA. Not much interested in shipping. $100?
Cire
QUOTE(kconway @ Jan 23 2010, 10:10 AM) *

I've got 2.0 Fuch wheels and I'm doing a 5 lug change out right now. I've actually got a 5th wheel that is the spare that is black with polished spokes while the others are normal anodized finish. I'm sure it's straight as it's never been used, has the original tire on it still. I'll sell you the spare if you can pick it up in Long Beach, CA. Not much interested in shipping. $100?

Argg Wish you were a little closer to AZ. What would it take to get you to take send it this way? = ) Do you like fresh baked cookies? = )

I understand not wanting to mess with shipping it, but if you change your mind I am CERTAINLY interested in the wheel.

Thanks for the note.

Eric
Cire
icon_bump.gif

Help a 914 brother out... = ) Someones got to have a single they would sell. = )

Thanks.

Eric
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.