Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UGMO's gotta go!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914werke
So.... FS is a 73 tub. Stripped of almost every part cept for the suspension & windshield (cracked). This car came stock with F & R sway bars and is in solid shape.
Great basis for race car or ground up resto. Blast it clean and be way ahead of the rust-oration curve.
You E. coast guys should be ALL over this.
It looks UGLY and has various holes drilled throughout but nothing a beginner with a MIG welder (like me) couldnt deal with.
Only issue of significance is "intake duct" cut into Pass. R .25, but it comes with repair panel.
Clean WA Title.
Best part is its CHEAP!! You supply wheels to roll it outta here and its yours $200 OBO.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
dinomium
poor ugmo. Why doesn't anybody love him??
effutuo101
Crap! Rich you are about 2 months ahead of my schedule. If I give you the cash, can you store it for a few months?
effutuo101
give me a ring later today and i will give you the low down.
914werke
Chris, call me Im sure we can work something out.

SALE PENDING!
914werke
UGMO is going to a new Home! aktion035.gif smilie_pokal.gif w00t.gif bye1.gif welder.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.