Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Radio/Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914werke
I have a mono Blaupunkt Frankfurt AM/FM Radio to install in my LE but some how Ive lost one of the Balance/Fader Knobs... sad.gif

Any one out there have a stockpile of old radios or parts ?

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Tom_T
Try emailing to the owner at this weblink & ask him for other sources if he doesn't:
http://www.elliottsradio.com/cubecart/

Sorry, but I only have the 2 sets of similar ones for my original AM/FM/8-Track, & it's going back in after the resto! biggrin.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Jan 20 2010, 07:52 PM) *

I have a mono Blaupunkt Frankfurt AM/FM Radio to install in my LE but some how Ive lost one of the Balance/Fader Knobs... sad.gif

Any one out there have a stockpile of old radios or parts ?

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

BTW - that looks like the knobs for an earlier 70, 71 or maybe 72 914 radio, because they'd changed to the style of knob on my radio below by the 73-74 MY FYI - which is what would apply to your 74 LE if you're trying to stay exact CW .....

Click to view attachment

Good Luck!
popcorn[1].gif
computers4kids
Rich,
I have a pair or two of knobs and the chrome piece extra in the garage...as I recall they look like the ones in the last pic that Tom added. If those would work, I can try to find them in the garage tomorrow...free to you.
tod914
Sometimes the Samba or Ebay will have misc. parts like that.
zonedoubt
I don't think the second radio photo is of a Blaupunkt.

I have a Frankfurt in pieces in a box in my garage. Might have some extra knobs.
914Sixer
Let me look to, I may have some.
zonedoubt
Here's what I have:

Click to view attachment

The adjusters on the left are for a Becker radio. Other parts are from a Blaupunkt Frankfurt.
computers4kids
NOS
914werke
drooley.gif Perfect aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.