Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Late Heater Control Sold
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914Sixer
This will work for all years but is correct for late 74-76. Really in close to excellent shape on the face. Chrome trim is good. Contact area is in good shape.

Paypal: a914nut@email.com
kconway
Mark,
I was going to ask you if you had this. If it's still available, I'll take it if the Bowden cable are attached which it looks like they are. Let me know if so. Got the fresh airbox in like condition?
Kev
TJB/914
Mark.

If it's still available, I'll take it. Let me know.

Tom
914Sixer
Kevin,
Yes, the cables are attached. In better shape that the picture. I had lasik eye surgery and I am still adjusting, so what was clear to me is not so clear in the picture. I will have to check for the airbox. I should have a couple clean ones with no over spray and working.
TJB/914
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jan 25 2010, 06:01 AM) *

Kevin,
Yes, the cables are attached. In better shape that the picture. I had lasik eye surgery and I am still adjusting, so what was clear to me is not so clear in the picture. I will have to check for the airbox. I should have a couple clean ones with no over spray and working.

Mark,

After your done with Kevin, keep me in line for a mint or like new 74 heater control face plate. I don't need cables, etc. just the face plate assembly.

Thanks,
Tom
914Sixer
shipped to Kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.