Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: please delete-'70 being parted out
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Lennies914
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Parting out this rusty '70 I bought this to restore, prior to knowing anything about the cars. Then found the hell hole and rusted longs. I have since bought a '74 in much better shape and the project has begun. I do need some stuff for the '74 so trading parts is a great option for me. The bare tub has been spoken for so I will not cut the car up.
Gint
Try this:

Adding Pictures to Your Post - Link
sixaddict
sent pm
Lennies914
bumper pics. I'm sure it will polish up nice. there is lint on them from an old towel.
Lennies914
couple more shots
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Lennies914
here's the ugly side
Click to view attachment
Lennies914
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
bigvag
how much for the headlight motors.
Lopezxisove
how much for the signal light assemblies, foglights, decklid lock, any engine tin rubbers? thanks
Lennies914
QUOTE(Lopezxisove @ Jan 26 2010, 07:10 AM) *

how much for the signal light assemblies, foglights, decklid lock, any engine tin rubbers? thanks

t/s lights $20.00 each (lens are cracked), fog lights-only one good one the other is cracked $30.00, deck lid lock assy with key (some pitting) $45.00. No rubbers.
Thanks
Lennies914
QUOTE(bigvag @ Jan 26 2010, 05:40 AM) *

how much for the headlight motors.

$40.00 each
justme
how's the drivers seat? price?
lanes4
Looking for chrome strips on "A" pillar and "B" pillar that hold the up-n-down rubber weather strips that the door glass butts up against. Available? How much if so? Thanks for your attention and help.
Lennies914
QUOTE(justme @ Jan 26 2010, 05:16 PM) *

how's the drivers seat? price?

missing bottom cushion. $25.00 plus shipping from 94505
Lennies914
QUOTE(lanes4 @ Jan 26 2010, 05:30 PM) *

Looking for chrome strips on "A" pillar and "B" pillar that hold the up-n-down rubber weather strips that the door glass butts up against. Available? How much if so? Thanks for your attention and help.

on a scale of 1-10 they're a 4. $10.00 plus shipping
bobheinonen
[font=Arial]
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Jan 25 2010, 06:10 PM) *

Parting out this rusty '70 I bought this to restore, prior to knowing anything about the cars. Then found the hell hole and rusted longs. I have since bought a '74 in much better shape and the project has begun. I do need some stuff for the '74 so trading parts is a great option for me. The bare tub has been spoken for so I will not cut the car up.
What is your price for the rear bumper?
Lennies914
QUOTE(bobheinonen @ Jan 26 2010, 08:16 PM) *

[font=Arial]
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Jan 25 2010, 06:10 PM) *

What is your price for the rear bumper?

$350.00 plus shipping from 94505
Zundfolge
How's the dash? Price shipped to 80904?
Lennies914
QUOTE(Zundfolge @ Jan 27 2010, 05:36 PM) *

How's the dash? Price shipped to 80904?

gone, sorry biggrin.gif
9146FAN
I'll take the rear bumper if still available. Can you can give me a total to 90720 and take paypal?
Lennies914
QUOTE(9146FAN @ Jan 27 2010, 08:41 PM) *

I'll take the rear bumper if still available. Can you can give me a total to 90720 and take paypal?

It is available and paypal is fine. I'll need to package it and weigh it this weekend to give you a shipping price. Thanks, it's a nice bumper. Lennie smilie_pokal.gif
tom2k
PM sent.
dflesburg
center dash vent?

seat belts?
Lennies914
QUOTE(dflesburg @ Jan 29 2010, 12:14 PM) *

center dash vent?

seat belts?

Center dash vent looks rusted, but in tact (not sure how to remove). Seat belts look like they would clean up nice ($45.00 for the pair + shipping).
Mr.242
How is the dash.....still browsing for a few parts. Is yours better than mine and is it spoken for?

Thanks
Lennies914
QUOTE(Mr.242 @ Jan 29 2010, 05:34 PM) *

How is the dash.....still browsing for a few parts. Is yours better than mine and is it spoken for?

Thanks

Sorry, it's pretty bad. Thanks anyways.
9146FAN
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Jan 28 2010, 08:52 PM) *

QUOTE(9146FAN @ Jan 27 2010, 08:41 PM) *

It is available and paypal is fine. I'll need to package it and weigh it this weekend to give you a shipping price. Thanks, it's a nice bumper. Lennie smilie_pokal.gif

thanks. please PM me with details.
memon
Hey I recently purchased a 1973, 914 and the emergency brake handle is not attached to the cable. So I need that pin at the least. Also, I don't see anything for the handle to "ratchet" on to stay up so perhaps I need the entire Emergency handle assembly. Also, I am missing the seat belt bolt for the mid point of the seat belt on the passengers side.

Mark 410-253-2552
Lennies914
QUOTE(memon @ Jan 29 2010, 08:40 PM) *

Hey I recently purchased a 1973, 914 and the emergency brake handle is not attached to the cable. So I need that pin at the least. Also, I don't see anything for the handle to "ratchet" on to stay up so perhaps I need the entire Emergency handle assembly. Also, I am missing the seat belt bolt for the mid point of the seat belt on the passengers side.

Mark 410-253-2552

Mark, I can help you out with this stuff, but the '70 e-brake handle is different than the '73. I will look at the rachet gear on my '74 to determine if they are the same. I'm sure the pin is. As for the bolt, I will compare those as well. The '70 does not have retractable seat belts and I believe yours does. Is it the top bolt you're looking for?

Thanks Lennie
925-684-4460
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.