Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted: Original taqn perlon floor mats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
sgrisanti
I am missing my two front tan mats from my original 914. They are tan. I have photo's if you need to see if yours match. I have all other sections. Stephen 9178250559 sgrisanti@mclaughlinstern.com
Tom_T
QUOTE(sgrisanti @ Jan 26 2010, 06:55 AM) *

I am missing my two front tan mats from my original 914. They are tan. I have photo's if you need to see if yours match. I have all other sections. Stephen 9178250559 sgrisanti@mclaughlinstern.com

Stephen, you should post the pix, because - depending upon the year - there could be 2 tans, & IIRC this was true for both the perlon & loop pile carpet options.

For example - my 73 2L has the App. Grp. loop pile carpet with the #503 Dark Tan (a speckled or oatmeal tan & brown material), but there was also a Tan #504 which was "all tan" (no-speckles/2-tone). BTW - I also need the driver & passenger (L&R) floor mats in my OE #503 Dark Tan color, but it's NLA.
SHAMELESS PLUG: Please PM me if anyone has these OE in VG-EXCL condition - yeah, I know av-943.gif

You're VERY LUCKY if yours is the pure tan, CUZ then you may have other options:

1. - If you're willing to pop $$'s for & do a full re-carpet, since AA, Appearance & Performance, Pelican PP, SMG & maybe some others sell full 914 carpet kits in a tan carpet (perlon & pile) of domestic &/or German mfgr. - but the pieces supposedly won't exactly match OE carpets, but you could still ask/try with a small sample.

2. - If you're not going the concours route &/or want to cover/protect your OE or new repro carpet - then Lloyd makes 914 various carpet & other floor mats & sells them through the above sources & many other auto parts suppliers (Google for best prices), in a plush carpet (sim. to carpeting in current & newer 911s), Berber, Sisal & Coco Floor Mats which are custom cut for the 914 L&R floors (also for F&R Trunks) - plus you can get them color embroidered with PORSCHE &/or 914, etc.! You can request color samples to get the best match to your OE or new/repro carpet colors for these options.

They also sell custom cut plastic/vinyl & rubber protective mats for over the carpet/mats in bad weather, esp. since I see you're in NY!

3. Of course someone here may have something that will work for you! biggrin.gif

Hope this helps - Good Luck! shades.gif
Tom
///////
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.