Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: cooling flaps (for engine tin)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
v82go
Hi
Looking for a set of cooling flaps (with the cross bar) items 21,22 and 24 in pic.

thanks Bob
Jakeodoule
Got em, 20 bucks plus shipping?
But I won't be able to pull them till next week.
Maybe this weekend but for sure next week.
Jake

ME733
....I,m just not going to make a comment....perfect time again to do it but I,m a- gonna -be nice. I, m a- gonna not do it ....i,m a- not gonna do it...I,m not a- gonna try to convince anyone any more, again. I,m not gonna -do it....MM.
914werke
WTF.gif
tat2dphreak
...I,m just not going to make a comment....perfect time again to do it but I,m a- gonna -be nice. I, m a- gonna not do it ....i,m a- not gonna do it...I,m not a- gonna try to convince anyone any more, again. I,m not gonna -do it....MM.

good. smile.gif

I got a set too if your deal with jake falls through
v82go
Hi Jake
Thanks for the offer (more than fair price), the only problem is I need them asap.
If Wayne's set is ready to ship that would work best for me. I will let you know.

thanks Bob

tat2dphreak
I can probably ship them Monday-ish. and ship them priority, if you like
Jakeodoule
QUOTE(ME733 @ Jan 28 2010, 12:26 PM) *

....I,m just not going to make a comment....perfect time again to do it but I,m a- gonna -be nice. I, m a- gonna not do it ....i,m a- not gonna do it...I,m not a- gonna try to convince anyone any more, again. I,m not gonna -do it....MM.

WTF.gif
Not sure what the hell that is. But due to the fact that I have just gotten out of a 8 day stay in the hospital and now I have to fly out to my father in laws funeral. Plus the flaps are still in an engine, I wasn't sure if I would be up to pulling them this weekend.

No problem on getting them elsewhere. I understand and thats why I said I may not get to them till next week.
Sorry if this was not all to your liking ME733.....I would say something but I'm not gonna. KMA.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.