Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FREE 75 body. Lots of good metal.....in the NW
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Jakeodoule
I still have this body to get rid of. I would love to give it to someone who needs some metal. The front and back is VERY straight. doors are good too.
mostly the pan and hell hole are bad. Sail panels are very good. I am not interested in cutting up parts for people. Sorry I just don't have time.

If you want it with the sway bars and suspension its going to be $250.00

Otherwise I will peddle those myself. Please don't send requests yet for the suspension as I will wait to see if someone wants the whole deal. The steering box and tie rods are being kept by me.

Please someone use this steel so I don't just have it crushed...

I also have a signed title for it should you want to bring it back to life.
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=204
669]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=204673]
Bruce Hinds
let me know if you want to have a sawsall party. I'd like the steering rack & column front, doors, rear glass and rear 1/4s but I can't take the whole thing.... just no room.
Jakeodoule
Bruce,
Sorry keeping the steering rack. The dude just installed new turbo rods and stuff. I am installing that on my car.
If you want to come down and cut up whatever you want its yours. Assuming nobody wants the whole deal.
Just bring beer.
rear Glass is being sold with the defroster, wire and switch. If you want it we can make a deal. I was going to put it on Ebay. I really don't know what its worth. I am not in the business of selling teener stuff. Just needed parts for my car and found this project the guy gave up on.
Jake

McMark
Are the rear brake calipers still there? I need a couple of tiny obscure parts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.