Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: T/you all!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
wheelboy
Hey, first I will like to thanks all you guys for your welcome, I'm very Happy to buy my 914 and happy for all your help. this pix are from the barn I got it out. now I have the car running, I ck for rust in all places and is solid. it has a 3 band radio and it works I'll be asking for help soon and want to change all fuel and brake lines. T/you much......
p.s I need the plastic repair kit for the outside door Handle.
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
swl
It looks like you got a good one. Are the door panels still with the car?

looking at the seats, steering wheel, shift lever ... I could believe that this car is on it's first time around the odometer.

Keep the pictures coming so we can have a better look. There will be some rust somewhere - that is a given. Obviously the car is very solid so a little work will preserve this baby for a long time.

Well done!!
effutuo101
nice score!
agree.gif
Keep us up to day on the car
6freak
And its the fast color beerchug.gif i see you have the valet key and some hang`n ..do you have all three??...good score.......you now have the sickness and will for the rest of your life
raw1298
welcome.png Nice find!
wheelboy
QUOTE(raw1298 @ Jan 28 2010, 06:18 PM) *

welcome.png Nice find!

T/you!!! I have the all 3 key's, I talk to the guy a got the car from and he's 73 yrs old and he's telling me that this car is 19749 ml and is original so I will take his wold for it. he told me the last regi was 1979. anyway 19749 or 119749 the car is in real good condition so is OK. I'm Happy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.