Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ORPCA AX
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
J P Stein
The 28th, AM in the pro pits at PIR. Be there by 8 ish for tech & registration.
Bruce Allert
I be thar Matey... no car but will have cameras in hand for shoot'n both groups in the 1st AX of the season. driving.gif

.......b beerchug.gif
DNHunt
I'm considering going down. I might talk to Kevin and see if he wants to. We put on a good show. We miss lots of gates, and find new and adventuristic lines around corners. Never seemed to learn how to roll the throttle and we always seem to brake way too late. Great for the spectators but hard on the poor guys chasin cones.

I'll keep you informed

Dave
J P Stein
Dave:
We can supply you & Kevin with guide dogs....er, instructors laugh.gif
boxstr
Weather looks good so far, I hope it holds as per the forecast. Plan to be there and bring the new toy.
CCLINPCAAUOTX
DNHunt
JP

That's a kind offer but, that would just mean one more brown stain to clean off the seats.

Good news is I don't think I can get any worse.

Dave
ChrisReale
Make sure Kevin gets his days right. last time, I was supposed to meet him he went the day before laugh.gif
Porsche Rescue
I NEED Dave and Kevin to come down. I sometimes finish last among the 914's so if you guys are as bad as you say, I can have some competition for the honor.
You should know that I finished 3rd overall in the final local PCA event last year. Even beat JP. Look it up, it's in the book! Don't tell anyone that the recorder dropped 10 seconds from my time!!
Bruce Allert
I can already tell this is gonna be Gud! laugh.gif

...........b beer.gif
J P Stein
QUOTE(boxstr @ Mar 24 2004, 06:35 PM)
Weather looks good so far, I hope it holds as per the forecast. Plan to be there and bring the new toy.
CCLINPCAAUOTX

He,he......hope that new toy is a V8 914 "cruiser" laugh.gif
boxstr
It is and it isn't....
CCLINHOPETHESUNSHINES
DNHunt
Turns out I can't make it. My wife informs me I have family obligations. (Read church and running kids around). I;ll try for one later in the year.

Dave
rhodyguy
we'll see. pretty early in the season for a 5 am roll out. if should show, i would expect some oregonian faces in bremerton next time.

kevin
Bruce Allert
Kevin, nice looking avatar picture. Did you take it? If so do it again w/o the snow & compare. I did one like that for all 4 seasons & put it together in one frame....... Good job beer.gif

.........b
Sammy
Does this mean that ULF is back on his own 4 legs and not on boxes?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.