Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A quick and BIG thanks to Mr Kiehl
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott S
My new wiring harness for the -6 conversion is on it's way. As you would all imagine, the attention to detail in the planning was close to rediculous. Based on his reputaion, that is probably no surprise. However, the amount of time he took to walk through the different options/systems/etc/etc/etc to make this thing was really over the top. In our many conversations, not only did he walk me through the wiring issues and planning, but we always seemed to move on to other random 914 discussions as well. The whole process was simply great fun.

I have known of Perry for many many years and was pretty excited to actually get the chance to speak/work with him. What a great experience.

Hope to speak with you soon Perry - Thanks again beerchug.gif

Now, there is the whole "installation" thing I need to do.... brown is ground - yes? Smoke = bad?
dry.gif biggrin.gif
IronHillRestorations
Hey my Dad is Mr. Kiehl biggrin.gif

Glad to help Scott. I shipped your harness out yesterday USPS Priority. I'll email you the instructions & schematic.

ps you gonna love it! aktion035.gif
shoguneagle
I am glad that Mr. Kiehl did the job for you!!! Now if Perry had . . . . . . Actually, you found one of the best people to do the job in MR. P. Kiehl!!! Congratulations.

Steve Hurt
J P Stein
I'm sure that Mr. Kiehl did a fine job for you, but it's more fun to do it yourself.
Actually, I had no choice. I did the conversion to a 6 back in 97-98 when I didn't have a computer (I went online in 99....humm, poetry) and today's resources just weren't available. I'd wager that Mr. Kiehl fingered it out for hisself also.... back in prehistoric times. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.