Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fuel line size.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kwtruck
the person I talked to today at pelican parts could not tell me what size the upper fuel lines are. thought they were 7mm id but not sure. suggested I measure the old ones but not sure I would get an accurate measurement. Where can I find a list of fuel line sizes?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(kwtruck @ Jan 29 2010, 03:21 PM) *

the person I talked to today at pelican parts could not tell me what size the upper fuel lines are. thought they were 7mm id but not sure. suggested I measure the old ones but not sure I would get an accurate measurement. Where can I find a list of fuel line sizes?

7mm id for the upper engine compartment.
zymurgist
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jan 29 2010, 05:30 PM) *

QUOTE(kwtruck @ Jan 29 2010, 03:21 PM) *

7mm id for the upper engine compartment.

agree.gif

Here's a diagram that should help you...
Pelican Parts 2.0 Hose Diagram

Don't use 5/16" hose from the FLAPS. It is 7.94mm and will leak if you try to use it where 7mm hose is called for.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.