Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD FS 3" lap belts,
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dangrouche
(SOLD) FS 3" lap belts, 5 point system for sale. $25 or best offer. Age date of belts is June 1994. NO mounting eyebolts, but comes with what you see in the pics, which amounts to the fender washers and bolts for the crotch strap. I had these matched with a Weltmeister bar but a newbie board member did not want them in the deal. I hate to throw them away or salvage the belting for some other use. I would rather they be used for NON-competition purposes. Safety, I had them installed in my 2.0 liter but I had a hard time turning my neck around when backing up. Anyway, you can have these at a giveaway price. Parcel postage for this 12 pounds of webbing straps would normally cost $20 to ship parcel post, but Priority mail CONUS is $11.40, including delivery confirmation, so I am only going to ask for $25 or best offer shipped. These were the same belts pictured in my previous ad showing the bar. I take payapal at dangrouche@juno.com. thanks all.

(SOLD on JAN 30)pending shipping Jan 31, 2010 from San Francisco
orange914
wow, good deal!

69_Lex
pm'd
jimmy joe
QUOTE(69_Lex @ Jan 30 2010, 05:26 PM) *

pm'd

FS: 25mm DPM webbing military factory, 32mm multi terrain pattern webbing straps outlet, 40mm british desert MTP nylon webbing

Material: nylon/polyester
Width: 10-100 mm
Thickness: 0.3-3.0 mm
MOQ: 3000 m
Delivery Time: 20 days

source:
http://www.camouflagewebbing.com

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.