Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why the fat ones?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914ltd
The fat ones are 19mm. If I had a marketing background, I'd say they were designed to warm up slower thus extending the warm up period mixture enhancement, and, at NO EXTRA CHARGE! In reality they were a mistake by the machinist reading the blueprint. They must be screwed in before the sheetmetal is installed. (But still NO EXTRA CHARGE!) Brad Mayeur

This was to be a reply the the CHT thread. Now I can't figure how to delete it.
Wiz at work!
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(914ltd @ Jan 29 2010, 07:01 PM) *

The fat ones are 19mm. If I had a marketing background, I'd say they were designed to warm up slower thus extending the warm up period mixture enhancement, and, at NO EXTRA CHARGE! In reality they were a mistake by the machinist reading the blueprint. They must be screwed in before the sheetmetal is installed. (But still NO EXTRA CHARGE!) Brad Mayeur

I think this message was ment for a pm to me?? Thanks Brad.. ANd I will take a fatty as I am going to remove the tin for powder next week .. !!
underthetire
Fatty's might be legal very soon here smoke.gif but alas, I still would not be able to partake in it.
914ltd
QUOTE(underthetire @ Jan 29 2010, 07:10 PM) *

Fatty's might be legal very soon here smoke.gif but alas, I still would not be able to partake in it.

Therefore, it is a shame, happiness will escape you for the rest of your life.
Dr Evil
Because they let you do things the skinny chics wont? confused24.gif
EdwardBlume
Quagmire was quoted on this topic...
bigkensteele
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jan 29 2010, 09:21 PM) *

Because they let you do things the skinny chics wont? confused24.gif

Off topic, Doc, but I think that your current avatar is my favorite yet. The bus with the "teardrop". Makes me think of the prison tats indicating the number of victims. Have you done a background check on your bus?
Dr Evil
av-943.gif
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(914ltd @ Jan 29 2010, 07:01 PM) *

This was to be a reply the the CHT thread. Now I can't figure how to delete it.
Wiz at work!

Someones burning a fatty right now smoke.gif , My CHT is way more interesting and funtional when I use a fatty.
plymouth37
QUOTE(bigkensteele @ Jan 30 2010, 12:04 AM) *

Off topic, Doc, but I think that your current avatar is my favorite yet. The bus with the "teardrop". Makes me think of the prison tats indicating the number of victims. Have you done a background check on your bus?

av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.