Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chicagoland get together
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
Anyone in the Chicagoland area interested in getting
together for some food & beer3.gif ? If so would a weeknight or weekend work better? Location?
Is Dave & Busters still open at the 53 & 290 merge?

for me I can't do tuesday nights or the weekends of
April 17th & 24th, other than that I'm open. And I really don't care where.

- Garold

PS. Admins can we pin this wink.gif kidding!
Chris H.
Cool. I know a lot of us are down south. How about Orland Park? There's a pretty cool place there called "Hooters" that has great wings. Ever hear of it? wink.gif Just a suggestion.

Weekend would be best for me. How about April 10th or 11th?
JeffBowlsby
Hey sounds like you guys need to start a monthly Windy City 9:14 Breakfast. We just plan them the last Saturdays of each month. Select a date and place, post the event and you may be surprised at who shows up.

Whoever can show up does so, but someone will always have a conflict.

There are 9:14 Breakfasts now in San Jose, CA - Seattle, Northern VA, Portland, OR. Did I forget one? Good luck and post pictures!
ninefourteener
I'm down here in the STL area..... so it's a bit of a drive for me..

Sounds cool though.. If its on a weekend, I'd just make an overnighter of it. Been looking for a reason to come up to Chicago anyway beerchug.gif

Lemmy know what you come up with
GaroldShaffer
Well that's Easter weekend. So how about the 3rd or 4th?
ninefourteener
I'm all about Hooters Hot wings..... Where is Orland Park???
GaroldShaffer
Where is Orland Park???

Its a burb of Chicago, not far at all, well for use that live here smile.gif You are welcome to stay at our place as long as you don't mind a very active 2yr old running around.

Hey sounds like you guys need to start a monthly Windy City 9:14 Breakfast

Well duh, why didn't I think of that wacko.gif

I still would like to meet for dinner also. Hooters is fine with me. I'm meeting my karate friends tonight at the one here in Merrillville.

If we getting this rolloing maybe we could do a 4:19 dinner instead of 9:14 breakfast ?
ninefourteener
QUOTE(itsa914 @ Mar 24 2004, 01:32 PM)

Its a burb of Chicago, not far at all, well for use that live here smile.gif You are welcome to stay at our place as long as you don't mind a very active 2yr old running around.

WOW.. I appreciate the offer... But chances are, if I am able to make it, and assuming the forecast looks good...... I will probably bring a girlfriend.

Needless to say.. I doubt you'll want her and I crashing your place at 4 or 5 am.. probably quite hammered..... so we'll do the hotel thing--LOL

Thank you though... sincerely beerchug.gif

Plus, I'm a single dad with full custody, so I'm waiting to see what date you guys come up with.... hopefully it will coincide with my schedule

Matt
GaroldShaffer
Matt what dates would work for you?
cnavarro
I'm up for Orland Park for hooters. If we want to do b-fasts too, there is a Panera bread the next block up and an ihop the next block after hooters. All good places. I go up that way almost on a weekly basis. No good supermarkets in po'dung Momence :-) Just say when!

Charles Navarro
LN Engineering
http://www.LNengineering.com
Aircooled Precision Performance
GaroldShaffer
Sounds like a party! Ok lets make it Saturday April 3rd, hooters Orland Park. Is 7pm?
Matt would the 3rd work for you?
Chris H.
Cool. Sounds good to me. Please order up some good weather so I can bring my teener along!
GaroldShaffer
OK mark you calendars. Rain or Shine:

Where:
Hooters of Orland Park.
15300 Lagrange Road Orland Park, IL 60462
708-460-4088

When: April 3rd @ 7PM

Lets have some food & beer3.gif

Hope you can make it.

- Garold
cnavarro
Sounds good. I'll be there! Let's sticky this thread too admins.

Charles Navarro
LN Engineering
http://www.LNengineering.com
Aircooled Precision Performance
ninefourteener
Man...... I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass on the Chicago meet. Unfortunately, I have my daughter that weekend (I really only have every other weekend away from her).

If it were closer, a sitter would not be a big deal.. but with overnight trips, it causes a hassle.

PLEASE keep me informed, as I definately want to try to make one soon.

In the meantime.. I'm going to see whats up with this St. Louis meet

Cheers

beerchug.gif
morgan
Would love to go let me know beerchug.gif
jemorgan@wi.rr.com beer3.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.