Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Chassis Dyno available at VW car show in PNW
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
aircooledtechguy
I know there are a lot of VW guys on this board (and closet VW guys too) so I wanted to be sure everyone knows about it. The cool part is that you can buy 2 pulls on a mobile chassis dyno for $20!! Yes that's TWENTY dollars. Bring out the teener and see what she's got!! Last year a guy in a 911 and some other makes made some pulls, so why not teeners!!

(Info snipped from another board)

The date has been set for April 10th. The show and swap meet will be held at the same location, Thurston County Fair grounds, located at 3054 Capenter Road Se Lacey, WA 90503. There will be on-site camping which turned out to be a blast last year.

Dyno runs will still be at $20 for 2 pulls (doesn't pay for the dyno but the show covers the rest)
Admission is $15 (car and driver)
Walk in admission is $5 per person
6freak
Would be interesting to see just what the six has with the lite mods ive made to it
RJMII
QUOTE(6freak @ Jan 30 2010, 01:02 PM) *

Would be interesting to see just what the six has with the lite mods ive made to it

You probably lost 5-15hp... poke.gif
6freak
NO! I didnt have much to lose anyway......really i`m think`n maybe just 10 HP ..with headers,Triad muffler and air cleaners and carb tweeks...i really have no idea
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.