914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
badm
Thank You!!!!
edrotol

Pm sent on console.
sixnotfour
1 set of NEW GT type pull straps with the trim parts $45.00 + shipping

I will take em .

Who made the door panels ? if they are the fiberglass backed ones I will take those also.
thnks Jeff
badm
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jan 30 2010, 04:29 PM) *

1 set of NEW GT type pull straps with the trim parts $45.00 + shipping

I will take em .

Who made the door panels ? if they are the fiberglass backed ones I will take those also.
thnks Jeff

Jeff The door panels are fiberglass and are made by Appearance and performance. I was going to use them on my car but went with the GT APBIZ door panels. If you go withe the GT door set up get your door pulls from Eric at PMB not the cheep plastic junk on E-Bay.

Thanks Ben.
carr914
Ben I'll take the seat. Do you some Perlon or just what I saw.

T.C.
sixnotfour
Jeff The door panels are fiberglass and are made by Appearance and performance. I was going to use them on my car but went with the GT APBIZ door panels. If you go withe the GT door set up get your door pulls from Eric at PMB not the cheep plastic junk on E-Bay.

Thanks Ben.

Great I will take those also.PM sent
Yes the metal GT pulls are awesome.
carr914
Did I have a Brain Fart? I knew Eric was going to make them - I guess I didn't keep up.

T.C.
SD914
Hi,
If the sale of the seat doesn't go through from carr914 then I will take it. Let me know. Thx!

Michael
SD914
badm
QUOTE(SD914 @ Jan 31 2010, 11:53 AM) *

Hi,
If the sale of the seat doesn't go through from carr914 then I will take it. Let me know. Thx!

Michael
SD914

T.C. is out, sent you a PM just let me know. Ben
c12croft
Love that Armorall
badm
QUOTE(c12croft @ Feb 1 2010, 05:29 PM) *

Love that Armorall

Sorry!!!! packed in a box for the past 4 years, had to clean it with something!. Even though I used (THAT STUFF) The Back Pad is in fantastic shape with No cracks, tares or damaged corners. Ben.
badm
Michael

Photos from all sides, needs a good cleaning. Thanks Ben

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
badm
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.