Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Happenings in southeast US
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
girellr
Has anyone heard of any 914 gatherings/events in the south or east US planned for 2010? Live in Alabama and have missed 2008 and 2009 events as car was under restoration. My baby is complete and ready to play. 94teen
Jake Raby
We'll be hosting an all aircooled VW and Porsche event here at Aircooled Heaven along with our RAT Reunion sometime in the fall of 2010. I had planned on doing it in June, but the updates I am doing to the property will not be completed in time. Lots of land to clear and clean up and a few hundred pounds of grass seed to sow!

914s will certainly be welcome..
ME733
........GREAT QUESTION, Girellr......and I wonder If anyone has thought about a SWAP meet too.(For 914 stuff).....MM
Al Meredith
Jason Sabatino's 914 has just been painted and still needs a little welding to finish. When that is done (within 30 days) we were planning on an Breakfast / lunch get together in the Roswell area . We'll let everyone know . Also I believe there is a "tail of the Dragon" event planned for October.
poorsche914
Bring your teeners to the Circle Yer 'Wagens shows the first weekend in May and October. Last show there were a couple 356 kits and I have seen a 914 at the shows in years past. Would be cool to see several show up. I design/sell the event t-shirts and I will have my 914 there. driving.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Al Meredith @ Jan 31 2010, 07:30 PM) *

Also I believe there is a "tail of the Dragon" event planned for October.

Yes, there is. the Mid-US Ramble is coming east this year. We will be in Eastern Tenn in October. 4 days of 914s, including a car show, a tech quiz, an autocross (well, sort of....) and a couple of drives on the twisties in and around Deals gap.

Keep an eye on http://www.musr11.com for registration details.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.