Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: loading pics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
agentblr
how do I load pics on here from a floppy,im PC stuipd
tat2dphreak
click on browse, go to "a:" and find the pic from there...

I haven't even seen a floppy in a long time... I use my cd burner at home and my laptop at work doesn't have a floppy.. they are going the way of the 2400 baud modem and the 5 1/4" floppy biggrin.gif
seanery
Pictures must be jpg gif or tif and file size must be under 300kb.
Do NOT click Preview Post. There is a flaw and pic will not be attached.
agentblr
I put the disk in,where on the browser do i click or do I go to my computer its a new dell if that helps
huh.gif
tat2dphreak
if you are trying to upload a pic to this website, at the bottom of the reply screen that says:

File Attachments:

click the "BROWSE" button near that...

if you are just putting the pic on your PC, go to my computer and select the A: from the drop down menu
agentblr
OK I found them now how do I post them on this thread aktion035.gif
Aaron Cox
hit the "add reply button"....type al little message and then go to "attach file" or the like...and then it will say browse.... find your pic and click ok
Brad Roberts
Thanks for helping him out guy's clap56.gif clap56.gif

B
agentblr
uhaaa
Aaron Cox
you did it!! wink.gif

hey nice car! what size six is in it?
agentblr
ahhhhh it worked yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
agentblr
Its a 2.2 911 E motor but I hopped it up to make about 200 hp at the crank,im gonna post some more!
Brad Roberts
That is one of my favorite colors.

It looks very nice.

B
agentblr
pic 2
agentblr
pic 3
agentblr
pic 4
Aaron Cox
what color is that?
agentblr
Thanks Brad,its called Riviera blue 95-96 color,very close to the 70s color mexico blue smilie_pokal.gif
agentblr
I first saw it on a 968 club sport in ausrtia and i fell in love wub.gif
agentblr
My camera battery died but will post more pics tonight,its been 2 years in the making and I;m so glad that I have a place to share it with other teeners! this site is great smlove2.gif
Aaron Cox
when did you buy the car? glass flares?
i almost bought one identical to that......was a blue over yellow respray tho w flares
Gint
Nice car!

My camera battery died but will post more pics tonight,its been 2 years in the making and I;m so glad that I have a place to share it with other teeners! this site is great

Tonight when you post more pics, put them in the Members 914 pictures thread (<- that's a link BTW, just click on it).
agentblr
Thanks,steel flares they are factory parts and i paid dearly,the fitting of them was worth it though compared to the repops that AA sells and the glass ones beerchug.gif
agentblr
I bought the car back in NOV 01 for $1500 but It didnt look like that,it was ared shit ball with 8 yes thats right 8 coats of paint. It took the blaster 8 hours to strip it bare,how ironic laugh.gif I took it down to the tub and never looked back! IIm to scared to look at receipts but I figure I;m in it about 25K and I did every thin exept spraying the base and clear. I'll give you guys the specs when I post the other pics.....!@#% batteries
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.