Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Things are coming along....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
quadracerx
Hey Guys...

Things are progressing nicely....been driving my red car a few miles at a time...still not comfortable for anything more than about 10-20 minute round trips yet....

Still has part throttle miss if you hold it at 2-3000 RPM...revs great no miss at anything higher or lower...

Has a fluid leak a the MC (I hope).....

Wipers are funky....

But here are my three most recent questions...

My distributor has no vac advance? (76 2.0) am I supposed to have one? (Could this be the part throttle miss?)

How do I get to the bolts holding the front lower valance (wanna put my tow bar attachement on)?

How do I identify what size Weber Carbs I have?

I was kinda hoping to drive it farther this week....but its supposed to rain here in Seattle....I know suprising huh....LOL

Thanks for everything...

Steve
quadracerx
OOOPS.... meant to put this in the garage section...not the classifieds.....can one of you ADMIN types fix this for me....PLEASE....
Gint
Done...
PanelBilly
Too cool. Your driving a 914?? Can't wait to take a ride.
914werke
Right On Steve!
Drive that BEYATCH over here and Ill help you put it on smile.gif
quadracerx
Thanks Guys...

It is a fun fun car to drive....trying to get used to the shifter...LOL

Wanna try and fix the miss, the wipers and the brake leak before a major "voyage"....

But its getting there....its come along way in a couple months....

So should I or should I not have a vac advance on my distributor...and could that be causing my part throttle miss?

Thanks again...

Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.