Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: exhaust
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jaymann
Anyone know :Were I can find a quad exhaust for a 1975 1.8L,or know of any other cool options,other than stock.But also priced within reach.Jaymann
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Jaymann @ Feb 1 2010, 10:45 AM) *

Anyone know :Were I can find a quad exhaust for a 1975 1.8L,or know of any other cool options,other than stock.But also priced within reach.Jaymann

Monza (pacesetter) used to offer an 88-1325 that worked well, but the current manta only offers dual single tip due to the 75 76 cat problem. Maybe something used. We usually install the bursch single chrome exit pipe on our 76 75 models.
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(Jaymann @ Feb 1 2010, 09:45 AM) *

Get a pair of SSI heater boxes and dump the stockers. Then shop for a nice bolt-on like a Bursch. Not a 4 tip but the performance will be way better. Those Monza style 4-tip exhausts are horrible for performance, really.

BTW, I just made my own muffler set to fit onto my Bursch Sebring header that is similar to the Triad dual outlet system for cheap. I really like it and the performance had a marked increase in the mid-upper range over the stock Bursch muffler/pipe.
rjames
Those Monza style 4-tip exhausts are horrible for performance, really.

They are also rediculously heavy.
underthetire
A real quad exhaust biggrin.gif
http://www.tangerineracing.com/914headers.htm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.