Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: New Never Used Ball joints
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
RiqueMar
Up for sale are a set of new ball joints. Someone bought these years ago, and upon cleaning the other day, I found them. Stored inside since bought.

As you can see in the picture, they still have the covers with them, and still have a light coat of oil. Pelican sells these for $69, I'm selling for $50 plus shipping (obo).

Click to view attachment
rjames
QUOTE(RiqueMar @ Feb 1 2010, 11:02 AM) *

Up for sale are a set of new ball joints. Someone bought these years ago, and upon cleaning the other day, I found them. Stored inside since bought.

As you can see in the picture, they still have the covers with them, and still have a light coat of oil. Pelican sells these for $69, I'm selling for $50 plus shipping (obo).

Click to view attachment

The one on the right looks different from what I've seen in catalogs. Is there a difference between the two of them? Or is that just a cover?

Is it $50 each or for the pair?

If they are late model, and $50 for the pair I'll take them.

Thanks
davep
That would be a protective cover for shipping.
Of much more importance is the type: early or late.
Take a photo of the the slot/groove on the side of the pin so we can see if it is a half round or a wedge.
914Sixer
PM sent
RiqueMar
Hey guys. I'm sorry if it wasnt clear. Pelican sells these for $69 each, I'm also selling these for $50 each, again, sorry for the confusion, that is my mistake.

I'll send a PM to rjames, as he was first. 914sixer, I got your PM and they are yours if rjames declines.
RiqueMar
QUOTE(RiqueMar @ Feb 1 2010, 05:52 PM) *

Hey guys. I'm sorry if it wasnt clear. Pelican sells these for $69 each, I'm also selling these for $50 each, again, sorry for the confusion, that is my mistake.

I'll send a PM to rjames, as he was first. 914sixer, I got your PM and they are yours if rjames declines.

Bump, still for sale, and these are early ones...
6freak
I see some rust on the one !maybe dirt ..I give you $70 bucks for both ..they will be going directly on my car ..got it down this far mite as well go all new...what the hell its only money...Guess i should ask if the`ll even work on a factory 6 anyone know??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.