Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Long time members we don't see anymore.Wonder What their doing Now
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
I was able to track down an old face today. Turns out he's doing fine. Maybe he'll post later.

Hi ya Britt! bye1.gif
Mark Henry
I talked to Bruce (GWN7) a little while ago, he's fine and working on a place on Vancouver Island that has very limited internet and phone service.
He said he'll be back once he's done.
Dr Evil
Coy just posted this week.

Andyrew is back this week as well.
bd1308
Hey guys, I'm alive.
Andyrew
I've been sneeking back every once in a while...

I mostly lurk and answer questions I have specific knowledge to.. You'll see me on the club paddock quite often though I do alot of bench racing tongue.gif

But I've been busy with my daily driver 98 Audi A4 Quattro... Aaand my new house as of the beginning of this year.. Its been taking up ALL my time.. Car time that I want to finish the 914 with...

Oh well. Glad to see so many of you still here!!
craig downs
I keep in touch with Aaron Cox once in a while. He is in cycling now and getting ready for marriage later this year to a wonderful girl. He still has his car but wants to wait till he gets a house so he can keep it in the garage and bring it back to its glory. He has it park on the street right now and the sprinklers are reeking havoc on it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.