Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DFW Guys Waco Run map link
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
You may want to print this out for future needs. The Mini club takes this as an anual event. Good twisties ans sights. Just something to think about. driving.gif

http://www.focusoa.com/MINI/Waco2009/WacoRun2009.pdf
tat2dphreak
word of caution..., the 67 part sucks. I take 67 to 281 to go see my folks quite a bit. the issue is there's quite a few 18 wheelers, or farm trucks doing 60(tops), and a lot of the road is "no passing zone" and even if there is allowed passing, because of the hills it's kinda unsafe because you can't see the oncoming traffic... it drives me batty every time.

now the blue route might be ok. and I'd be up for the trip anyway, just don't expect much "fun" on 67

edit: thinking about it on the drive to work, the worse part of 67 is after glen rose, and this would still be fun anyway biggrin.gif I'm usually coming from the east side and have to go through places like alvarado which are minor bottlenecks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.