Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tilton Pedal Install
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Thorshammer
I need some photos of a Tilton hanging pedal assembly installed in a 914 racecar.

Need to hang mine and would like to see how others have done this mod.

Thanks,

Erik Madsen
Brad Roberts
I have a car at the shop right now that has them installed. I will need a reminder during the day to shoot some pics for you. The job was done very nicely.

B
L8Apex
I'm putting floor mounted tiltons in my car. dunno when i will be getting them yet. Maybe when the car actually has floors first.
d914
I also am looking at this..need ideas for the cable clutch.
aufaber
QUOTE(d914 @ Mar 25 2004, 12:16 PM)
I also am looking at this..need ideas for the cable clutch.

Switch to hydrolic. smile.gif
L8Apex
hydrolic is spelled "Hydraulic"

happy11.gif
Thorshammer
I am using a three cylinder, two pedal 5.5 ratio brake and clutch assembly. It will need to be mounted in the gas tank area aft and above the gas tank location. My car has a fuel cell. Tilton also sells a clutch slave cylinder so you can actuate the clutch arm in the proper direction. You will need to fab a bracket to hold the slave cylinder on the trans.

Erik
tat2dphreak
Tilton also sells a clutch slave cylinder so you can actuate the clutch arm in the proper direction. You will need to fab a bracket to hold the slave cylinder on the trans

Rich Johnson also has a "kit" of sorts for this, not a bolt on, but supposedly VERY good
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.