Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 model car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Memorabilia
ME733
What is the largest 914 model car , generally available today.what are the sizes of 914 models available. Prices anyone? where to purchase them?.....Thanks.
zymurgist
1:1 scale. Prices may vary.

biggrin.gif
underthetire
There is a new 1:1.5 scale being built now. sawzall-smiley.gif
Tom_T
Murray,

Revelle had a die cast 1:43 scale in Yellow which was nice (also blue which I wanted) in a euro 2.0 73! biggrin.gif Auto Atlanta shows them in their 914 pdf catalog near the back (downloadable from their website), but they're out now. sad.gif

I've also seen 1:18 (don't recall makers) & 1:63+/- Matchbox type, with a matchbox 914/6 being released now/soon. I think those tiny size ones aren't very accurate.

There were also some plastic kit models around at one time in various scales.

Pretty much all are available only at eBay & TheSamba.com or here, and a few of the die cast auto model retailers listed in Hemmings mags. have some 914-6 in stock if you goggle for that.

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
////////
Tom_T
QUOTE(zymurgist @ Feb 3 2010, 02:25 PM) *

biggrin.gif

BTW - Murray already has his 1:1 914S in Yellow! biggrin.gif
ME733
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Feb 3 2010, 07:20 PM) *

QUOTE(zymurgist @ Feb 3 2010, 02:25 PM) *

biggrin.gif

BTW - Murray already has his 1:1 914S in Yellow! biggrin.gif

....and I hug it and kiss it and pat it, every night before bedtime....
70_914
QUOTE(ME733 @ Feb 3 2010, 02:18 PM) *

What is the largest 914 model car , generally available today.what are the sizes of 914 models available. Prices anyone? where to purchase them?.....Thanks.

There are a bunch on Ebay all the time. Revell made several versions of the same model in 1:24 scale but I don't see them often, it was a 6 cylinder with no flares. 1:43 is really common, there are about 10 on Ebay right now and I am bidding on 1. Last few went for $40. These are marketed by PIT and made of resin, 99% of the ones I have seen are of GT cars, but the one I am bidding on has no flares. Scalectric made slot cars, there is 1 on Ebay right now. There are a bunch of diecast on Ebay in the smaller 1:43 scale, some stock, some police, most by minichamps and they go for $50-60. Dinky has some options and when they are nice they are $$$$$.

200435248122 looks pretty neat....

Too bad our car is not popular enough to have a huge scale model following.

Gustl
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Feb 4 2010, 01:19 AM) *

Revelle had a die cast 1:43 scale in Yellow which was nice (also blue which I wanted) in a euro 2.0 73! biggrin.gif Auto Atlanta shows them in their 914 pdf catalog near the back (downloadable from their website), but they're out now. sad.gif

the Revell are 1/18 - available as 914/4 in yellow and blue and as 914/6 in orange
they're sold out, but show up on eBay all the time

in general I can say that there were 914 scale models available from 1/92 up to 1/10
AFAIK you can still buy the 1/10 body from Carsson, that fits the Tamiya M-chassis

there are a couple of different versions to come in the (near?) future which are 1/18

beerchug.gif
Middlefour
QUOTE(Gustl @ Feb 4 2010, 06:02 AM) *
the Revell are 1/18 - available as 914/4 in yellow and blue and as 914/6 in orange
they're sold out, but show up on eBay all the time there are a couple of different versions to come in the (near?) future which are 1/18

Hi Wolfgang,

The new Revell 'high detail' 914/6 is in the new catalouge and is due for release anytime according to my supplier....... It is the Nuremberg trade toy show at the moment so it may be being released there. Also in large scale were the VRC kits which could be built as 'kerb side' models or used as slot car bodies. Long since sold out and now sold at crazy prices on fleabay. I think one of the biggest models was the one made by Delft pottery for the 25 year celebrations, a freind of mine has one and I have been trying for a long time to prise it out of his grip!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.