Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In Anaheim CA - Feb 9-12 Tue-Fri morning
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gint
Shar has an all expense paid work related expo/conference to attend and I'm piggybacking for the price of a plane ticket and a cheap (hopefully) rental. I'll have to make a stop at Joe Sharp's estate. Other than that and a few hours at the expo, I'm free at least during the the day Tue-Thur next week. I could bring work clothes and help out in the garage. Or drink your beer. Or both...

I occurs to me that I could also ferry back some parts for the Mary Shortbridge build as long as they fit in a carry on.

Lee Cyr Memorial Build Off
Sleepin
I guess my wheels are out then.... lol-2.gif
RiqueMar
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Feb 4 2010, 06:27 AM) *

I guess my wheels are out then.... lol-2.gif

Gint, I'm in Oceanside, which is about 45 min from Anaheim, is there anything small needed for that build that you could carry back?
Gint
That'd be great man! Check the thread. Here's the link. Check the last couple of pages.

Lee Cyr Memorial Build Off
andys
Would that by chance be the MD&M Expo? If so, will Shar be an exhibitor, or an attendee?

Andys
ppickerell
QUOTE(andys @ Feb 4 2010, 10:43 AM) *

Would that by chance be the MD&M Expo? If so, will Shar be an exhibitor, or an attendee?

Andys

I will have a booth at MDM

Peridot Corp

Stop by and say hello
Gint
Yes and yes.

Sharon is an attendee. She works for a company called Medtronic.

I will! I'm planning on spending a couple of hours cruising through the expo for sure. The last manufacturing expo I attended in Denver 10 years or so ago was pretty cool.
andys
QUOTE(ppickerell @ Feb 4 2010, 10:55 AM) *

QUOTE(andys @ Feb 4 2010, 10:43 AM) *

Andys

I will have a booth at MDM

Peridot Corp

Stop by and say hello

What kind of product/service does Peridot provide?

Andys
Zimms
Peridot Website: Peridot Corp

I'll be there as well. Booth 3072 for Bob, Inc.

Bob, Inc

Gint
Talked to Joe yesterday. We'll be there tomorrow afternoon.
Gint
I walked through the expo Tuesday afternoon and that thing is HUGE! I'm probably going to cruise through today and try to find Patrick and Andy
Steve
If your staying until saturday, Cars and Coffee is pretty cool. Its located in the Ford parking lot next to the Spectrum in Irvine. Starts at sunrise and most people are gone by 9am.
Zimms
Gint,

Thanks for stoppingf by! It was good to meet you.

Mark
Gint
Good to meet you too Mark. Thanks for letting me know you were going to be there.

I know about Cars and Coffee. We weren't staying that long though. Home now in fact.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.