SF/Bay Area

It would be nice to meet anyone.

smilie_pokal.gif

I'll PM you my contact info ...
beerchug.gif Andy
McMark
Andy, keep me posted. wink.gif
ericread
Since the rest of the SoCal group hasn't responded yet, I'll PM you my contact information. Lots of 914s down here and lots to do.

How long do you anticipate being in the LA area?

Eric Read
rick 918-S
Contact John Peterson (Vegas Racer) in LV Toast works for Renagade, LV Steve, I know there are more. Have fun!
DEC
Here now the first schedule

04.15. Arrival in L.A.

16.-18. L.A. Area

19.-20. Las Vegas

21.-24. L.A. Area

25. Pomona Swap Meet

26. Trip to S.F.

27. - 28. Bay Area

29. Departure back to Germany
siverson
Try and make it to Cars & Coffee any Saturday morning in Irvine (just south of LA). Note: it's always very early. Starts at 6:30am-7am, ends by 8:30am.

http://irvine.carsandcoffee.info/

-Steve
BigD9146gt
If I could suggest, on the way up to SF, take 101 north swing Watsonville to the coast and go through Santa Cruz, then stop by Canepa Design... shoot them an email and see if its alright to get a tour during the week (IIRC, saturdays they are usually open for looking around). Everything from 914-6gt's to muscle cars to the McLaren F1 and Gullwings... impressive collection, both personal and clients. its a cool 2hr stop, and a fun drive up HWY 17, or go HWY 1 to SF... both drives are very pretty.

Cheers, D
dw914er
If you pass through San Luis Obispo visit Mark and John at GPR. I'll be down to stop by and say hello as well since I'm over there as well smile.gif
Dave_Darling
High Performance House in Redwood City is just off of 101 in the Bay Area; worth a look for any 914 fanatic, and open most Saturdays.

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.