Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Temecula Area Dawn Patrol March Run
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
bye1.gif Our first run piratenanner.gif beerchug.gif was a great run and I think this one will be just as good. This run begins on SH79 south in Temecula chowtime.gif and just a few blocks off the 15. If you enjoyed yikes.gif the twisting roads last time your gonna love this run. cheer.gif Our trip will take us thru Rainbow, the Pechanga reservation,in to Valley Center, down Cole Grade road thru the orange groves, Pauma and Pala reservations then heading back in to Temecula 79S without retracing our steps, once. This run might run 30 min's longer than our last but we should be back in Temecula by 1030hrs. I will post a meeting place within the next week. Check here or the calendar for updates. driving.gif driving-girl.gif
Click to view attachment
'73-914kid
30 minutes closer for me.. Even better! Mark me down for going again Kent! It was great fun last time aktion035.gif
76-914
Absotutely.
76-914
icon_bump.gif Just a reminder. 3 weeks till the next run. Make plans to attend. See ya there.
silver74insocal
im in! still carless..but in just the same..maybe i can hitch a ride down in the phat zambezi...love that car . Dave
phatnine11
QUOTE(silver74insocal @ Feb 12 2010, 09:56 PM) *

im in! still carless..but in just the same..maybe i can hitch a ride down in the phat zambezi...love that car . Dave

Dave,
Good to hear from you. How is your Teener coming along? I plan on joining this run, so let's see if we can carpool.
C-YA!
Cesar
RiqueMar
QUOTE(phatnine11 @ Feb 12 2010, 09:28 PM) *

QUOTE(silver74insocal @ Feb 12 2010, 09:56 PM) *

Dave,
Good to hear from you. How is your Teener coming along? I plan on joining this run, so let's see if we can carpool.
C-YA!
Cesar

Ugh! I really want my car to be done for this!
'73-914kid
Even if it isn't ready, cath a ride with one of us. You live so close by to me, and I should have a free seat. Come on up anyways!
76-914
icon_bump.gif Check updates posted in Events
76-914
7 days. Do your pre drive inspection this weekend and be ready toroll next Saturday. See y'all then. icon_bump.gif
76-914
The weather might be an issue for Sat am's run. The most detailed info I've got indicates partly cloudy and scattered showers for early Sat am. We are on the edge of this WX forcast so I will monitor and make the final decision Fri pm. PM me for my phone # if you plan on going.
76-914
cheer.gif The God's have spoken piratenanner.gif (well actually it was Henry DiCarlo of channel 2 news) and the run is on for tomorrow am. I can pm one person per day only, so any com's between now and Sat will have to be on the board here. I will check this post again this evening. Ethan (76-914kid) and Lew (shulew3) both have my cell number if you need to call me. Check the events calendar here for info. PS the StarBucks is directly behind the Valero gas station on the corner (which has a stoplite) of Hiway 79 south and Temecula Valley Pkwy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.