Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bereavement - out for the week
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
IronHillRestorations
I'm out for most of next week.

My Dad was diagnosed with liver cancer last May, has been going downhill for several months, and lost his fight yesterday. Unfortunately my stepmom's Mom died on Thursday, at least she's got enough sense of humor left to jokingly ask the funeral home if they give a group rate! Talk about the worst week ever, lose your Mom one day and your husband the next.

I'll be checking in on occasion, so PM me.
rick 918-S
Sorry for your loss Perry. sad.gif
Mark Henry
Sorry to hear this Perry.
I've lost my dad and both brothers in the last few years, life can sometimes suck as you get older.
Remember the good times.
jt914-6
Perry,
So sorry to read about your loss. Keep your sprits up. They both are now in a place where there is no pain. Hope to see you again at a 914 event soon. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family........JT
Ian Stott
Sorry to hear of your loss Perry, all the good memories will be lasting and something to enjoy, maybe too hard to focus on right now but it will come to be that way.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
zymurgist
I'm sorry to hear this, Perry. sad.gif
jimtab
Our condolences to you and your family. You'll get through this...we all do. Take care.
Jake Raby
Our condolences as well.. I lost my dad back in October and know what you are going through. Time has helped, but not much.
76-914
Perry, I wish that I could truely express my condolences but words can never replace the loss of a loved one. Cry often and remember the happiness these people brought into to your life. And in turn make sure that those around you know that you love them for it will make it that much easier for them when your time comes. May the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, keep and comfort you and your family in these difficult times.
I lost both my parents in '95. Hang in there, brother.
PanelBilly
Tell us a story about your Dad
70Sixter
So sorry for your losses. Prayers to follow.

I enjoyed knowing my parents as an adult. Would love an adult child at this point in my life. You will eventually accept the loss and never lose the memories. They will even get more precious as you get older.
hot_shoe914
Extending my condolences to you are your loved ones. Lost my father over 2 years ago and still miss him greatly. Keep your chin up and remember the good times.

Donald
RJMII
Perry, I'm sorry to hear about your loss.
Gary
Perry,

I'm truly sorry for the loss of your dad. Thanks for sharing with us so we can pray for you and your family.

G
Gint
I'm very sorry Perry. Let us know if we can help in any way.
Pat Garvey
Sorry Perry!

Know it hurts, even when you know it's coming. I just lost my Mom 2 weeks ago.
Gets a little easier with time, they say.
Pat
914Sixer
Whoa !! Double whammy! Sorry to hear about your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
scotty b
sad.gif so sorry Perry.
markb
My condolences Perry. Let me know if I can do anything.
inschool
My condolences Perry.
EdwardBlume
Sorry Perry. My condolences and best wishes to you and your family.

Its a long day when your Dad dies but you'll find that the people that mean the most to you in life live on in your heart well after they are gone.
Scott S
Very very sorry Perry.....
dennisc
Perry
Condolences from Dennis & Linda
jimkelly
Perry

My Condolences.

Jim
Van914
PERRY,
I am very sorry to hear about your father. I lost mine 7 years ago. Not a day goes by without thoughts of him.
Condolences
Van
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.