Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fiberglass Bumper Pad/Top
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
codices
Has anyone had experience with the Carl Rudolph Company and their fiberglass bumper pads/tops?

Dave
McMark
Never heard of them. I usually get all my fiberglass from Getty Design and/or 914 Appearance and Performance.
ThinAir
QUOTE(McMark @ Feb 6 2010, 10:51 PM) *

I usually get all my fiberglass from Getty Design and/or 914 Appearance and Performance.

I've checked both of these suppliers and can't find bumper tops at either one. I'm also interested in finding a source for fiberglass bumper tops.
codices
QUOTE(ThinAir @ Feb 21 2010, 10:55 PM) *

QUOTE(McMark @ Feb 6 2010, 10:51 PM) *

I usually get all my fiberglass from Getty Design and/or 914 Appearance and Performance.

I've checked both of these suppliers and can't find bumper tops at either one. I'm also interested in finding a source for fiberglass bumper tops.

Just checked with www.carlrudolph.com and that is what they sell.

Dave
MDG
Do a search; there was some discussion on these last year IIRC - I think two different vendors were mentioned and I believe someone on this board has the Rudolph ones.
jim_hoyland
Seen them. Look really nice. They were also made by bedriser.com out in Hemet, CA. Bedriser primarily made fiberglass posts to raise beds. But, they also make front and rear bumper tops. Looks like their web page is for sale.
FourBlades

I have a set from them and they are very nice....

Fit with no issues, look great, nice finish.

Don't even need to paint them if you are a LSOB.

John
wayne1234
how much are these compared to the repo rubber ones?? my rear is fairly lumpy...
tat2dphreak
how much are these compared to the repo rubber ones?? my rear is fairly lumpy...

Porsche 914 Front & Rear Fiberglass Bumper Pads (detailed, primered and painted): $369/set

I've looked at them and thought of them, but after seeing 914rubber(aka Mikey914) repros this weekend, I'll get the repro rubber instead of fiberglass. only thing I like about the fiberglass is you can paint them, if you wanted.
Vysoc
I have the rear pad from Rudolph, $189ish I think, it is a very nice piece fits well and comes in matte black. I am happy with mine, I am going to see how it wears if it is good I will replace my sagging rubber front.

Vysoc.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.