Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB......Pedrini wheels and passenger side mirror
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
RMally
I am ready to buy!

I am in need of the passenger side mirror and 4 Pedrini wheels that will fit my 1974 914.

I was told the wheels need to be the ones with the ".01" suffix on the part number to actually work on the late-72+ hubs. It appears most out there is the ".00" that only works on earlier hubs.

If you have a set of wheels or mirror please let me know, cash in hand.

For shipping cost my zip code is 37922. Knoxville, TN

Thank you,

Randy

rmally@chartertn.net

PS...If you have any wheels please send a photo.
RMally
Hey guys,

Quick Edit........Found a mirror, still looking for wheels.

Thanks
Cire
QUOTE(RMally @ Feb 7 2010, 12:16 PM) *

Hey guys,

Quick Edit........Found a mirror, still looking for wheels.

Thanks

There is a nice set in PHX for sale. He is asking 350 for them but I have gotten him all the way down to 275 for all 4. Here is the link, the post and the image in this persons ad. I wish I could get them...

Good luck.

= )

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/1546428117.html

Rare Porsche 914 Pedrinis Alloy Wheels - $350 (se valley)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-01-10, 3:25PM MST
Reply to: sale-bqtca-1546428117@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rare Porsche 914 Pedrinis Alloy Wheels
4 lug - fits vw bettle also
Set of five $350.00
Call 602.819.0785

Click to view attachment
Tom_T
There is/was also what appears to be a set on evil-bay in FL for $350, but he's dropped from $450 a couple of weeks ago & may take less. IRRC - the seller goes by Kokomo Racing there as a eBay business.
RMally

Thank you guys for the heads up, I sent them an email.

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Feb 7 2010, 06:06 PM) *

There is/was also what appears to be a set on evil-bay in FL for $350, but he's dropped from $450 a couple of weeks ago & may take less. IRRC - the seller goes by Kokomo Racing there as a eBay business.

Sleepin
IIRC the Pedrinis are not hubcentric and will need to be machined to fit a 74. Just a heads up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.