This is from a buddy of mind now serving in kuwait..If any want to help.. Thanks

Guys,

I need your help. We are trying to bring Brad Cotter and his band over to perform (28 February - 7 March) at all the bases in Kuwait. His band is accustomed to receiving $100 a day from the USO to differ the cost of not working for the period that they will be in country. They will have all their expense covered but, I cannot find a legal way to pay them the $100 a day because this is a unit function and not a USO function. So, that brings me to asking for your help in raising the money to bring the band. I am putting in $800 to cover the cost of one band member. The total cost is $6400. Less my $800 leaves a balance of $5600. I am soliciting donation from all my business partners and hope to raise additional funds to give some to Brad because he is not included in the total. Unfortunately we have a short suspense of 20 February. Do you think either of you can help by helping raise funds? Anything you raise will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again and I look forward to catching up in about 50 Days!!!!

LTC Brian Naugher
151 CBRN BN
Camp Buehring - Kuwait
Commanding
Alan.B.Naugher@swa.us.army.mil

Mail to:

Make the checks out to

TCB Tours
PO Box 1437
Auburn AL 36831

Thanks in advance.... If I put this in the wrong place please move.

Click to view attachment