Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Web hosting providers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Lawrence
My contract with www.dreamworxhosting.com is up in a couple of weeks, and I'm looking for a better host.

www.webmasters.com seems to have a good deal going. I need a couple hundred meg of web space, unlimited email space, and a bunch of email accounts with web access, etc, etc. Must have Front Page extensions, as I'm lazy as use FP to do my website.

Any recommendations?

-Rusty boldblue.gif
anthony
Check pair.com's prices.
Lawrence
It appears that where they sting you is with additional domains.

If you register the .com/.net/.org for a domain, it can cost you almost double in hosting fees.

-Rusty
anthony
I've had good service from them in the past. I have the Basic account. They charge $1/mo. for an additional virtual domain and a $15 setup fee. What are the other places charging?
Part Pricer
I'm going to be searhing for a new host as well. I can't give you any recommendations at this point. But, before you decide who to go with, you owe it to yourself to check out http://yourhostsucks.com so you know who to avoid.
Lawrence
I think I'm going to switch to GetMeHosted.com. I'm looking for a package deal that will include renewal of my domain names.

I'll let you know how it works out.

-Rusty
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.