tdgray
MMMMM Sometimes smaller = more gooder.

Besides that way they dont sag to thier knees later on in the years ohmy.gif
Jenny
Or fall into their armpits when they're laying on their back. laugh.gif

Jen
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(Jenny @ Mar 25 2004, 10:46 AM)
Or fall into their armpits when they're laying on their back.

you say that like it's a bad thing ...
Gint
laugh.gif
Joe Bob
Since Jenny won't pose for me....next best thing..... mueba.gif
415PB
Shit Mike, my youngest boy recognized the hood crest, but he cant figure out what the other two things are... laugh.gif
Joe Bob
Started up the sawzall yet? sawzall-smiley.gif
415PB
Just taking everything off for now and trying to be organized about it. I sure do like the rear hubs though laugh.gif Haven't got that far yet. I might even have my buddy pick it up and tow it to the car crusher, I'll let you know. Call me if your down this weekend. Shit, I might even want to keep the roller and build it up, it's really not that bad......
boxstr
Those are front bumper guards.
CCLINBUF
415PB
laugh.gif Thanks Craig, I was trying to figure out how I was going to explain them to him. I will bring him out to my 74 and have him help me clean the bumper guards. I'll then bring him back inside and show him Mike's avatar and say see "even more bumper guards, but those ones are nicer than mine."
Joe Bob
Rod.....there have been more than a few requests for body panels....

BTW....check the suspension under the battery....you WILL change your mind.
415PB
Yea, I kind of figured. I haven't checked there yet. Forward those requests to me and lets see what we can do. I need the trunk though for mine and maybe the hood.
Joe Bob
Better to start a new thread like....swazall party get yer order in NOW....as opposed to the subject of this thread that discusses some dorks Avatar....
jonwatts
heehee boobies
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.